Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

f***ing De Jong.  With a decent season from Ben Arfa, we could have been securely placed around an Europa spot. But the wonder kid is back now. I think we'll have a seriously good end on the season.

If he's back and gets a few games under his belt this season and a good pre-season then he'll hit the ground running next season. Ideal time to come back really we'll be safe, no pressure then concentrate on being ready for next season. But yeah fuck De Jong.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is he doing full training with the first team or being eased back? Not sure what level he was doing at Clairfontaine...

Just jogging, wasn't it?

He snapped his leg in half you know? He might not be the same player.  :no:

Clean break, it should be absolutely no doubt he will be the same player bar any psychological blocks. Given his ego I doubt we'll see that, though.

Guest Nikos34

Clean break, it should be absolutely no doubt he will be the same player bar any psychological blocks. Given his ego I doubt we'll see that, though.

Hopefully. I suppose at that level they can come back the same with the treatment they get. But Marcelino was never the same player after he broke that finger remember?

Hopefully. I suppose at that level they can come back the same with the treatment they get. But Marcelino was never the same player after he broke that finger remember?

:spit:

Nice!