Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest LucasUnger

I think you've just lost your forum legend status Lucas.. ;)

???

Didn't post a video just the other day already?!! :lol:

:coolsmiley:

Guest malandro

Did OM say they were to discuss the situation after the weekend then?

There was a quote from their sporting director saying they were going to discuss things with his agent/lawyer once the game was out of the way. There should be an update this evening because they are guests on a football show over there. I expect we'll know what's going to happen before we play Man Utd.

It's debatable whether or not this interview will help matters, funny as it is. :lol:

Probably not, the more he winds OM up the less inclined they will be to give in to his demands. Whatever his ability on the pitch or the inconsistency of OM’s position, he is behaving in a thoroughly unprofessional manner. 

There was a quote from their sporting director saying they were going to discuss things with his agent/lawyer once the game was out of the way. There should be an update this evening because they are guests on a football show over there. I expect we'll know what's going to happen before we play Man Utd.

It's debatable whether or not this interview will help matters, funny as it is. :lol:

Probably not, the more he winds OM up the less inclined they will be to give in to his demands. Whatever his ability on the pitch or the inconsistency of OM’s position, he is behaving in a thoroughly unprofessional manner, there's not really much room for spite. Although they are French.

I doubt it. If he refuses to play for them I'm sure they'd rather have him off the wage bill. As ridiculous as OM have acted so far at the end of the day they're running a football club and one not in a hugely healthy financial position.

Youtube wise, this guy is quality. If he doesn't come here I might just top myself.

I know, :lol: There's one vid in particular I've watched about 10 times. I'm going to be seriously depressed if this deal doesn't go through.    Ben Arfa skills [HQ]

Guest malandro

Probably not, the more he winds OM up the less inclined they will be to give in to his demands. Whatever his ability on the pitch or the inconsistency of OM’s position, he is behaving in a thoroughly unprofessional manner, there's not really much room for spite. Although they are French.

I doubt it. If he refuses to play for them I'm sure they'd rather have him off the wage bill. As ridiculous as OM have acted so far at the end of the day they're running a football club and one not in a hugely healthy financial position.

But at the same time they won’t want to be seen as a soft touch, the kind of club that caves in the first time a player throws some chairs around. The kind of club that can be held to ransom by a player going on strike.

At the end of the day he’s under contract and OM haven’t (to the best of my knowledge) broken that contract. If the player goes on strike they're as likely to sue him as let him leave on the cheap.

Youtube wise, this guy is quality. If he doesn't come here I might just top myself.

I know, :lol: There's one vid in particular I've watched about 10 times. I'm going to be seriously depressed if this deal doesn't go through.    Ben Arfa skills [HQ]

You mean where he shows his Bergkamp type finesse & silky skills

:fwap: