Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm confused at why anyone is reacting any differently now. The marseille president said on Saturday it could be done by Wednesday, so just because he's said nothing is agreed yet, why should that change anything. The marseille fans and a few blogs are speculating that maybe he's staying now, but I highly doubt it given all the comments from his agent and the marseille president.

Also, if you read the marseille forums, (if I'm reading right) there was some extra qoutes from the president that haven't been posted. Something along the lines of 'We continue to help Newcastle and Hatem'.

Thanks Hindu you are one postive vibe in this depressing forum...

I'm confused at why anyone is reacting any differently now. The marseille president said on Saturday it could be done by Wednesday, so just because he's said nothing is agreed yet, why should that change anything. The marseille fans and a few blogs are speculating that maybe he's staying now, but I highly doubt it given all the comments from his agent and the marseille president.

Also, if you read the marseille forums, (if I'm reading right) there was some extra qoutes from the president that haven't been posted. Something along the lines of 'We continue to help Newcastle and Hatem'.

exactly. its still monday! theres no real reason to panic, i think its just our fear and past failures that are creating it.

EDIT: aye thats exactly what everton need.....a midfielder!

Just had my first look at this lad on Youtube.

Looks like we've signed another Guttierez.

Can't shoot and can't cross but runs like the clappers and wins free kicks.

Ben Arfa's goal record is around a goal every 5 games, Gutierrez record is a goal every 24 games :lol: