Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Guest GallowgateKev

Apologies to mods by the way, i didnt know they were banned hehe

toon playing some good stuff, just lack that last ball and goalscorer, doesnt look good for this season imo

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Routledge is by far the best signing we've had lately

His competition being Leon Best and James Perch (with Gosling and Campbell yet to play)? Williamson is classy to though, forgot we signed him, has slotted in so well .

Guest GallowgateKev

cant really say that tbh considering Jose Enrique is top notch, he is by far and away the best signing we have made for a while!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I`m thinking more for a long time actually

My mind reading classes aren't going too well, should probably get my money back. He's been good though, long overdue type of signing for us - someone who is actually good and adds balance to the team.

Not bad at all, pretty impressive in fact. Barring that one minute of quality from Rangers we've been by far the better team.

We just lack a little guile in behind Carroll. Nolan mostly invisible as usual.

We're playing well I think. Good passing but as soon as we're going into the final third of the pitch we aren't creative enough anymore.

Formation seems to be working well, though. Only change I would like to see is Krul in for Harper.

Waddle is going on about the final ball, but I think the problem is that both Carroll and Nolan are a bit slow. We don't have a striker or an advanced midfield player that's going to nip in ahead of a defender and be first to that half chance. We're wasting some good situations.

Perch doesn't look like he's settled in yet. He's not imposing himself.

Apart from that, we're unlucky to be behind.

Not bad at all, pretty impressive in fact. Barring that one minute of quality from Rangers we've been by far the better team.

We just lack a little guile in behind Carroll. Nolan mostly invisible as usual.

:thup:

They haven't been in it at all, Miller is a fucking thug/cock (delete as applicable) and if we had a little bit more quality in the final third, we'd be winning this easily.

We're bloody screwed if we don't bring a striker in.

true although to be fair we could have Villa or Torres up front and still wouldn't have looked like scoring,  the service is crap.