Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Impressed with our style of play as much as anything.. Good to see we are actually trying to play football, with a lot of movement going on and using pace and width. Now all we seemingly need is some fucker who can put the ball in the net (alongside Carroll).

Guest GallowgateKev

Tbh i think Boyd wouldnt have been a bad shout to play alongside carrol, he's not the best player in the world but knows how to score.

Bought ESPN. Then had to sit through a powercut and missed all the first half. To make matters worse the first thing i saw when the telly came back on was that little ginger c*** on the sun advert.

Harper, Barton and Perch need to come off.. Krul, Taylor & Lovenkrands on.. drop Nolan back in to replace Barton

Eh, Barton's done alright. Switching Nolan back there wouldn't improve us at all.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bought ESPN. Then had to sit through a powercut and missed all the first half. To make matters worse the first thing i saw when the telky cam back on was that little ginger cunt on the sun advert.

:mackems:

There is something unnatural about that ginger kid like.

Harper, Barton and Perch need to come off.. Krul, Taylor & Lovenkrands on.. drop Nolan back in to replace Barton

Any particular reason why Perch and Barton need to come off? Both haven't done anything wrong IMO.

We've had decent possession. I love Routledge, but his delivery hasn't been as good as usual today.

Guest GallowgateKev

Ffs Perch hasnt even been giving a chance yet man! nee wonder other fans call us, give the kid a chance!!!

Waddle is going on about the final ball, but I think the problem is that both Carroll and Nolan are a bit slow. We don't have a striker or an advanced midfield player that's going to nip in ahead of a defender and be first to that half chance. We're wasting some good situations.

Perch doesn't look like he's settled in yet. He's not imposing himself.

Apart from that, we're unlucky to be behind.

Agree with that. :thup:

Carroll gives us a different attacking dimension, but Nolan isn't bringing much to the table. Would like someone in the Bellamy-mould with AC... but they don't grow on trees, and they're not cheap.

Guest neesy111

Barton is turning into how Parker was before he left us, going around is circles and getting the ball taken off him.

Parch looks out of his depth.. Harper looks overweight and sluggish.

i'm concerned by the fact 2-3 members of our squad don't look fit to be premiership footballers

We're bloody screwed if we don't bring a striker in.

true although to be fair we could have Villa or Torres up front and still wouldn't have looked like scoring,  the service is crap.

It's the lack of mobility upfront, get that foil for Carroll and I'll be far more confident.