Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

I'm buzzing for this now like. fuck them, fuck the Mancs. Who cares if they have the better players and team? We're Newcastle and we did something last season that they couldn't, we won the league!

We're back in the Premier League and those bastards in the media that doubted us are starting to eat their words, so let's give them something else to chew on.

Let's go out there and just fucking go for it. Take out Rooney, nullify their midfield and then unleash Routledge and Jonas.

HOWAY THE LADS! :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2:

Remember how fucking great Jonas looked on the opening day at OT two years ago?

Howay the lads! :clap2:

I'm buzzing for this now like. fuck them, fuck the Mancs. Who cares if they have the better players and team? We're Newcastle and we did something last season that they couldn't, we won the league!

We're back in the Premier League and those bastards in the media that doubted us are starting to eat their words, so let's give them something else to chew on.

Let's go out there and just fucking go for it. Take out Rooney, nullify their midfield and then unleash Routledge and Jonas.

Ay, it was crazy, one of the best debuts i have seen tbh.

Given > Harper

Beye > Perch

Taylor = Williamson

Then Colo < Now Colo

N'Zogbia < Enrique

Then Milner < Routledge

Butt = Smith

Guthrie = Barton

Then Jonas = Now Jonas

Duff = Nolan

Martins = Carroll

Not a lot in it IMO, but we had a better manager then.

Given > Harper

Beye > Perch

Taylor = Williamson

Then Colo < Now Colo

N'Zogbia < Enrique

Then Milner < Routledge

Butt = Smith

Guthrie = Barton

Then Jonas = Now Jonas

Duff = Nolan

Martins = Carroll

This

Given > Harper

Beye > Perch

Taylor = Williamson

Then Colo < Now Colo

N'Zogbia < Enrique

Then Milner < Routledge

Butt = Smith

Guthrie = Barton

Then Jonas = Now Jonas

Duff = Nolan

Martins = Carroll

True. But Beye is far far better than Perch. Butt that day was also better than Smith will be tonight. Same goes for Duff, he was great that day, which I don't think we will say of Nolan after the match tonight.

I'd also say Martins > Carroll.

But, I agree with you, the manager was the main thing that day. KK >>>> Hughton. (And I rate Hughton)

The wife works for William Hill. Dropped her off this morning and the football display in the window read Man Utd 4-0 Newcastle. I soon swapped those numbers around. The price looks a bit short now though.  :iamatwat:

The wife works for William Hill. Dropped her off this morning and the football display in the window read Man Utd 4-0 Newcastle. I soon swapped those numbers around. The price looks a bit short now though.  :iamatwat:

:lol:

I really thought we would have won that day. It was just Man U hit back far too quickly and it shocked us, if we could have held them off til Half Time we could have easily won that game.

We could have lost it even easier. They had an awfull lot of chances. Given was absolute world class that day.

I really thought we would have won that day. It was just Man U hit back far too quickly and it shocked us, if we could have held them off til Half Time we could have easily won that game.

We could have lost it even easier. They had an awfull lot of chances. Given was absolute world class that day.

Aye i remember now.

Haprer was in a mood that he had been dropped to the bench cos i think he played a bit towards the end of the 07/08 season. He'd sent a text to somebody i know saying how pi***d off he was at being dropped, and then after the game he texted him back saying: 'That's why'.

Aye i remember now.

Haprer was in a mood that he had been dropped to the bench cos i think he played a bit towards the end of the 07/08 season. He'd sent a text to somebody i know saying how pi***d off he was at being dropped, and then after the game he texted him back saying: 'That's why'.

Thought Harper was slightly injured that day. Could be wrong, though.

Sky Sports have smith up front with Carroll for our possible starting line up  :facepalm:

Sky are normally so far off the mark these days with us, I doubt thats the case.

If it is, bye bye.

Of course it won't be Smith as a striker  :lol:

Yeaaaahhhh booooyyyyyyy!

:jonas:

Smith starting? Can only hope he chooses to have a blinder against his old club. Still a worrying lack of pace in the middle of the park as well. Owen will be nailed on to score tonight, as well as Rooney. However I think we'll turn in a reasonable performance and lose 2-0. We aren't the soft touch we were the last time we were in the PL. This team is together and it counts for something.

Sky Sports have smith up front with Carroll for our possible starting line up  :facepalm:

Possible starting XIs:

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Vidic, Evans, Fabio, Scholes, Carrick, Park, Valencia, Rooney, Owen.

Newcastle: Harper, Perch, Taylor, Coloccini, Gutierrez, Nolan, Barton, Guthrie, Routledge, Carroll, Smith.

:lol: 3-6-1!