Ian Holloway Going to Margate for 9 months, nah. Karl Oyston is (Chairman walks)

Gash

The more clubs have trouble with managers (or other things) the better for us.  :thup:

That's true but I honestly don't think we need to worry too much about finishing ahead of Blackpool this season.

Well, good point.  :lol:

The more clubs have trouble with managers (or other things) the better for us.  :thup:

That's true but I honestly don't think we need to worry too much about finishing ahead of Blackpool this season.

Well, good point.  :lol:

Ideally another manager would leave to go to Blackpool but I don't think any prem manager is that daft.

WOW its amazing what Sh1t people come up with to increase their post count  ;D

So, why exactly did you post that? To increase your post count?  :lol:

Is there a prize for the highest post counts ? Can I get one ? I've posted a fair bit of crap over the years.

Had your horses. Wasn't there supposed to be up to 5 players signing for the 'pool today?

Not read that anywhere before.

Had your horses. Wasn't there supposed to be up to 5 players signing for the 'pool today?

Not read that anywhere before.

having done a quick newsnow blackpool search i saw 3 possible signings

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,52480.msg2444658.html#msg2444658  :lol:

Actually that was yesterday. Clearly the lack of owt on that front has pushed him over the edge.

Holloway has boosted his reputation massively by getting Blackpool to the Prem, where they'll get humped every game so he'll not help that reputation (Despite people's low expectations) by hanging round to oversea the ensuing relegation.

Still be surprised if he's resigned though.

Holloway has boosted his reputation massively by getting Blackpool to the Prem, where they'll get humped every game so he'll not help that reputation (Despite people's low expectations) by hanging round to oversea the ensuing relegation.

Still be surprised if he's resigned though.

There's a lot of truth in that. Would he be better off leaving and grabbing the next available job at a biggish club in the Championship ?

On his way to Villa.

You're joking right? I like Holloway, but that would be quite a risk.

Somehow I think he'd do a fantastic job at a big(ish) club. Would love him to be our manager, he's just so much more interesting than our Chris.

Not a fan of him really but I suppose at least he is a bit different. Comes across as a thoroughly nice guy though. Remember watching some documentary on him as 3 of his kids are deaf.

On his way to Villa.

You're joking right? I like Holloway, but that would be quite a risk.

Somehow I think he'd do a fantastic job at a big(ish) club. Would love him to be our manager, he's just so much more interesting than our Chris.

:dowie:

Their 10k wage restrictions have led them to miss out on Jon Stead, Rob Hulse, Robert Koren and Marlon Harewood  :mackems:

harewood apart surely none of the rest were on above 10k. one spin could be saying that the chairman should be splashing the cash to try and stay up but hull did that and they're finances are kinda wrecked because of it, the other spin is better to invest the prem money in the club in capital spending on improving the stadium training ground etc

Their 10k wage restrictions have led them to miss out on Jon Stead, Rob Hulse, Robert Koren and Marlon Harewood  :mackems:

harewood apart surely none of the rest were on above 10k. one spin could be saying that the chairman should be splashing the cash to try and stay up but hull did that and they're finances are kinda wrecked because of it, the other spin is better to invest the prem money in the club in capital spending on improving the stadium training ground etc

what they're doing is probably for the best. even if they bought 10 players they'd still be going down, so they may as well improve the infrastructure with that cash injection. but its still funny to see them miss out on these players.

This must all surely but just rumour mill bollocks.

On Monday, he gave a decent interview to SSN where he explained in depth, that the fans really need to get on board with the fact that they arent going to go mad with money just because they are in the premier league. He references an enquiry they had made with a french player and his demands has just gone silly. He certainly didnt come across like he was really annoyed that he wasnt given millions to spend.

Guest neesy111

I believe the club should be spending the money it receives so it can be competitive in the premiership, if they don't for me they should be punished, as that money is given out to ensure the premiership remain's as the most competitive league in the world.

also show's blackpool and that chairman have no amibition at all

they will receive 90M over the next 4 years including parachute payments, and only want to pay 500k, that's just a joke