For Gods sake Mike!

Parky

Give the manager something to work with.

We have no cover at left back, three clowns at right back, a midfield with the movement of Tonka trucks, a left winger with less assists than Grobellar with a bet on and a rookie striker with no support.

Step up you fat fuck.  :angry:

Never fear, team spirit and good morale will see us through the next 5 years :thup:

Don't forget the all-important 'stability'

We have no cover at left back, three clowns at right back, a midfield with the movement of Tonka trucks, a left winger with less assists than Grobellar with a bet on and a rookie striker with no support.

Step up you fat f***.  :angry:

I'll have you know that in 1978 my Tonka Trunk beat my Evel Knievel dragster in one off race between the dining room table and the telephone table at the bottom of the stairs.

The race was witnessed by my 2 year old brother, my uncle Bob and several eagle eyed action men who had prime seats on the bottom step

I'll have you know that in 1978 my Tonka Trunk beat my Evel Knievel dragster in one off race between the dining room table and the telephone table at the bottom of the stairs.

The race was witnessed by my 2 year old brother, my uncle Bob and several eagle eyed action men who had prime seats on the bottom step

:lol:

:weep:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Well Perch is our left back cover, Hughton said he signed him for his versatility and the fact he can occupy both right and left back positions. If he's injured, Simpson/ R. Taylor/Kadar can play there too- Not very well, mind, but that's the way Chris sees it

The thing is with a transfer like Ben Arfa, he is bound to make the money back should he flop, lets say a 2m loss on him at the very most, not only that he will significantly improve our chances of avoiding relegation. It makes sense entirely if he wants the club to continue to make some cash! What a fucking dickhead he is.

Guest hobshobs

>a left winger with less assists than Grobellar with a bet on

Our left winger switched off in the friendly against Rangers to gift them there second goal. Lost possession at Old Trafford far too easily and didn't even make an attempt to chase back. Played two, cost us two goals.

Same on many occasions last season and the season before.

We need everybody giving 100% all the time. Are you listening Jonas and Shola.

Squad isn't strong enough to carry passengers in the Premier League.

Guest neesy111

:clap: :clap: :clap:

though i will say, why did hughton buy perch when we had 2 right backs already at the club when we need cover for left back ?!?

Well Perch is our left back cover, Hughton said he signed him for his versatility and the fact he can occupy both right and left back positions. If he's injured, Simpson/ R. Taylor/Kadar can play there too- Not very well, mind, but that's the way Chris sees it

I think in the bigger picture it is our total frustration that atm with the ben arfa situation and the managements total lack of football knowledge that is hindering CH as a manager that will get us relegated and promotion was a waste of time just to balance the fookin books in the short/long term ,total ineptitude at the highest level and me personally the sooner these clowns have gone the better but thats not happening anytime soon and the fans will show our disapproval soon enough unless miracles happen but i see totally incompetent loan signings coming in . :rant: :thdn: :weep:

Perch is a utility man, I presume if Enrque were to get injured he'd play left back and Simpson or one of the Taylor's could play RB.

We do need at least one really quality addition to the team if we're going to have a fighting chance of staying up this year though.

Our team is pathetically toothless in attack, ideally we'd sign a Ben Arfa type and also a quality striker that could play right up top alongside Carroll.

Getting one of those would be a relief at this point, until this board convinces me otherwise I've no reason to have faith they can do what's necessary.