Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Geordiesned

Tiote's injury was described in this mornings Journal as being knee ligaments. Starting to worry about this one a bit. The club probably think if they keep telling us he'll be out one more week every week we won't notice when he's eventually been out 3 months!

2 weeks on and still no sign.

Tiote isn't going to leave in the January transfer window. Pretty confident about that.

(Pardew's quotes also puts me at ease I suppose).

Going to stick by this.

A whole six days after you first said it? :lol:

Oh yes :bluestar:

I reckon he'll be back for Liverpool on the 30th, his farewell before the Chelsea move is official on the 1st.

He won't go to Chelsea. They've got Essien returning from injury soon and also Romeu who is looking a good prospect so far.

Guest ykmkmdd

Judging by Pardew's comments in today's Ronnie he is looking to have Tiote back in contention at around the time of the ANC. I'd dearly love to know what is going on.

I think he was talking about Abeid: i.e. he'll come into contention while Tiote is away.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew says he thinks he'll be back for Swansea.

Saw some quotes on twitter where he puts Williamson in the same sentence ("in with a good chance"). Cheik and Mike back would be fucking huge.

I reckon he'll be back for Liverpool on the 30th, his farewell before the Chelsea move is official on the 1st.

He won't go to Chelsea. They've got Essien returning from injury soon and also Romeu who is looking a good prospect so far.

Essien is always returning from injury, that's the problem.

Essien is always returning from injury, that's the problem.

is that irony ?