Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Interesting. Sunday Times claims 'representatives of (Cheik Tiote) met Chelsea officials last week' to discuss club's interest in him.

January going to kill me, no doubt  :undecided:

I do have some sympathy but it's fair to say, players come, players go, if Tiote wants out and the team stays strong and the price aint low, it doesn't really matter.

To me.

To me.

Bohemian Rhapsody :aww:

Why did you fucking remove it you junky  :tickedoff:

:lol:

:lol:  Sorry.

Interesting. Sunday Times claims 'representatives of (Cheik Tiote) met Chelsea officials last week' to discuss club's interest in him.

Pinch of salt really. Looks like the media are shit-stirring. Plus the Sunday Times is as reliable as the other Sunday papers (they know fuck all really), it's just that the "Times" tag makes it look more reliable than it should.

I do have some sympathy but it's fair to say, players come, players go, if Tiote wants out and the team stays strong and the price aint low, it doesn't really matter.

To me.

To me.

Bohemian Rhapsody :aww:

Why did you fucking remove it you junky  :tickedoff:

:lol:

:lol:  Sorry.

No worries mate.

Oh, and thanks a lot for getting the song stuck in my head....  ;D

Chelsea supporters and the Southern media seem to be raving about that Spanish lad from Barcelona - Romeu? - and saying he is the next Makelele.  If that is the case, then surely Chelsea don't need Tiote and they should address other areas of the team first.

Chelsea supporters and the Southern media seem to be raving about that Spanish lad from Barcelona - Romeu? - and saying he is the next Makelele.  If that is the case, then surely Chelsea don't need Tiote and they should address other areas of the team first.

Rightfully also they should go with Romeu. Fantastic talent.

aye, unless barca decide they want him back

aye, unless barca decide they want him back

How is that clause working exactly?

just read they can buy him back end of this season or next...not sure of the ins and outs to be honest

Village Idiot posted something about that the other day. Sure it was something around £15 million to buy him back he said.