Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest mimifrench

You just need to know that he said Newcastle fans were crazy!  :lol:

Seriously, very good video this! He sems to be a very good man but shy as Abeid said.

I would attempt to make a transcript of what's been said but can't be arsed :razz:

:lol: You'd do it if you wanted to, but you don't want to.

But you felt like telling us all that shit.

:lol: That's a dick move, Sifu.

I would attempt to make a transcript of what's been said but can't be arsed :razz:

:lol: You'd do it if you wanted to, but you don't want to.

But you felt like telling us all that s***.

:lol: That's a dick move, Sifu.

:lol:

Let me sleep on it :razz:

Sooooo, I've been trying to get a proper transcript written for the last hour or so. It's proving to be a bit difficult tbh.

When I first watched the video, I wasn't really paying attention as such to every word that was being spoken but now that I'm listening to every single word, I've come across some phrases which I finding hard to understand/translate.

Looks like this could take some time.....hopefully I'll have something in the next few days or so.

Actually to translate that would take a seriously long time. Cheick's french is also not that easy to understand and some of it is verging on Cote D'Ivoire patois or slang. Abeid and Ben Arfa and Demba are all much easier to understand. His wife is Senegalese and Demba occasionally gets invited to dinner. They sound afraid of him in training especially Abeid. They all sound pretty happy and all seem good friends, and have maintained their sense of being Africans. He sounds very religious. Good entertaining stuff.

Actually to translate that would take a seriously long time. Cheick's french is also not that easy to understand and some of it is verging on Cote D'Ivoire patois or slang. Abeid and Ben Arfa and Demba are all much easier to understand. His wife is Senegalese and Demba occasionally gets invited to dinner. They sound afraid of him in training especially Abeid. They all sound pretty happy and all seem good friends, and have maintained their sense of being Africans. He sounds very religious. Good entertaining stuff.

1 down. Who is man enough to accept the transcribe challenge?

Damn, he's a sexy Cheik.