Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Cheick Tiote's red card will not count in the African Cup of Nations

Eh? So how does rooneys count in the euros?

Because Rooney's was in a qualifier, Tiote's was in a friendly.

I still dont get that, a straight red, unless appealed should be a 3 match ban, to not get any ban for choking someone is ridiculous.

Tiote might as well have punched him to the floor and started kicking him in the face...just a friendly after all.  :idiot2:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

I still dont get that, a straight red, unless appealed should be a 3 match ban, to not get any ban for choking someone is ridiculous.

Tiote might as well have punched him to the floor and started kicking him in the face...just a friendly after all.  :idiot2:

Not really. It's similar to European Cup(s)' suspensions for players in that they don't affect the domestic league.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Not really. It's similar to European Cup(s)' suspensions for players in that they don't affect the domestic league.

Well not really, i'm almost certain we've had players sent off in friendlies at the start of the season and have gone on to miss premiership games.

Plus they are two different levels of competition...NT duty friendly or comp is the same level. So is Tiote suspended for the next 3 Ivory Coast friendlies?

I really hope the NUFC squad pranksters are planning for Tiote's return with pictures of him choking this chap scattered across the dressing room. Maybe a life-size cardboard cut out waiting in Tiote's locker.

Guest neesy111

I really hope the NUFC squad pranksters are planning for Tiote's return with pictures of him choking this chap scattered across the dressing room. Maybe a life-size cardboard cut out waiting in Tiote's locker.

I hope it's a certain Alan Smith that is the prankster, would do everyone a favour.

I hope it's a certain Alan Smith that is the prankster, would do everyone a favour.

I think the main prankster is Steven Taylor .. but he cant walk

After seeing the video of this alleged choking, I cant say it was as hardcore as the pictures would make it seem. He barely had his hands around him for a second, that said it, the Tunisian player pretty much said something to make him do it, cause he sure fancied talking to him.

TL;DR

Tunisians are pussys it seems.

Should exchange the Tunisian guy for Bendtner or Cattermole to get Tiote back in the right frame of mind ahead of the derby.

was watching a video on a well known video site called Lion King - Cheick Tiote and about 1.10 Luis Suarez goes diving in on wor Cheik and gets a straight red. Then proceeds to roll on the floor like he was the one fouled. How many more examples are out there of this guy being a massive cunt.

was watching a video on a well known video site called Lion King - Cheick Tiote and about 1.10 Luis Suarez goes diving in on wor Cheik and gets a straight red. Then proceeds to roll on the floor like he was the one fouled. How many more examples are out there of this guy being a massive cunt.

well, he stole freddie mercury's teeth

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/jyarden/2011/7516.jpg

One of the 2 top-rated comments:

"With the capture of Tiote and HBA, Campbell, Gossling, Perch .. possibility of Robbie Keane .... CH is starting to put together a nice little team .. going down was te best thing that could have happened - Got rid of the rubbish at the club, now we have people who want to play for us - Far stronger than the one which was relegated.. a team of lions !! Roooaaaaarrr !! Toon Army." 1 year ago

:lol:

He was at the edge of the tunnel, looking at the penalty (Gyan's :lol:) through webbed fingers. As soon as it didn't go in, he went mental, dancing around like he was the girl from The Exorcist.

agreed, the handball I could understand in a way but at least pretend to be contrite