Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Loven11

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5287/5330182819_785501afdc_z.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5143/010278931393500.jpg

http://www.footballfancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/400x400_1265408049_spt_ai_newcastle_cardiff_22-300x300.jpg

Haha class  :laugh:

Tiote on that first pic : I'm coming to get you Bestie  :razz:

Guest palnese

Can we appeal so he can play the next game?

No. Any appeal will be heard before next Sunday.

Aye, but it was never a red though.

It was as plain as day that it was a red card man. You can't go in with both feet off the ground like that, studs showing, regardless of whether you win the ball. He was asking for it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It was as plain as day that it was a red card man. You can't go in with both feet off the ground like that, studs showing, regardless of whether you win the ball. He was asking for it.

sorry jonny but that is rubbish

if he jumped into the player fair enough but he never even touched him

grow up man, thats just a petulant comment

Grow up? Did I say he touched the player? No I didn't. I said he had both feet in the air, which he did, and he had his studs showing, which he did. In most referee's eyes, that equals red card.

You fucking grow up.

No way it gets overturned like.

Sure the end result was that he gets the ball and the opposition player walks away just fine, but it's a pretty wild lunge with two feet up and studs showing. It's the kind of tackle that can end up seriously hurting people if mistimed only slightly, just because Tiote executed it to perfection this time doesn't mean the FA are going to let him off.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Grow up? Did I say he touched the player? No I didn't. I said he had both feet in the air, which he did, and he had his studs showing, which he did. In most referee's eyes, that equals red card.

You f***ing grow up.

The frustration in your tone is obvious

Everyone on the board disagrees with your view

I know you are ultimately pissed becasue he may miss the derby, but anyone with any football knowledge can see that wasnt dangerous or reckless

No way it gets overturned like.

Sure the end result was that he gets the ball and the opposition player walks away just fine, but it's a pretty wild lunge with two feet up and studs showing. It's the kind of tackle that can end up seriously hurting people if mistimed only slightly, just because Tiote executed it to perfection this time doesn't mean the FA are going to let him off.

We should throw the police in prison then, just incase they mis-time their gunshots and kill an old lady.

Fucking bollocks game, football these days.

You have both feet in the air when you overhead kick it, is that a red also? He wasn't in a dangerous position when he jumped, nowhere near the player. We should easily win any appeal.

He wasn't attempting an overhead kick though, he went flying in with both feet in the air - I don't make the rules but that's what they are.