Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest michaelfoster

Surely the problem is not the red card itself but the automatic three-game ban?

Why is slightly mistiming a 50-50 or in Tiote's case jumping at a ball with a raised foot at a distance that is borderline safe from an opponent deemed "violent conduct"?

Its not deemed violent conduct, its deemed serious foul play

First time i've seen the challenge and its fucking ridiculous that he got a red card. Sure the ref might have seen it like that, but the appeal shouldn't have failed.

FFS look at their player, he starts rolling around 5 seconds after he sees his teammates running up to the ref.

It will be a big test if a big bid does come in for either Tiote or Carroll - as then we will see where this régime's ambitions truly lie.

Carroll's slightly different because we've developed him if you like, but I'd imagine with Tiote they'd flog him if they could double their money on him (ie £7m+ bid). They'd simply believe they could easily find another.

It will be a big test if a big bid does come in for either Tiote or Carroll - as then we will see where this régime's ambitions truly lie.

Carroll's slightly different because we've developed him if you like, but I'd imagine with Tiote they'd flog him if they could double their money on him (ie £7m+ bid). They'd simply believe they could easily find another.

Be astonishingly naive that

Guest sicko2ndbest

Who's going to buy him, seriously? Nobody from the top 5.

why?

There is not a team in the premier league he could not get into!

Guest sicko2ndbest

As a squad player, perhaps.

Name a better holding midfielder in the country this year

Seriously, this is not a black and white specs issue

He is better than

Palacios

Mikel

Barry

Carrick

Song

The only DM in his league this year, and i hate to say it for obvious reasons, is De Jong