Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Stephen927

We all know it's unlikely Carroll will be at the club for life, but fucking hell Pardew. Seems to me he doesn't even know what the owner wants to do with Andy.

Whoever scouted Tiote and whoever negotiated the transfer fee should be up in court for theft.  He was the best player on the pitch tonight and we got him for next to nothing.  He must have covered every blade of grass and the middle of the pitch was his.  I can’t believe how good he actually is and I haven’t seen a better player doing his job for us while I’ve been watching.

Whoever scouted Tiote and whoever negotiated the transfer fee should be up in court for theft.  He was the best player on the pitch tonight and we got him for next to nothing.  He must have covered every blade of grass and the middle of the pitch was his.  I can’t believe how good he actually is and I haven’t seen a better player doing his job for us while I’ve been watching.

I was very impressed with Tiote tonight.  He is just so good at breaking up the play, but more importantly he never wastes a ball once he has got it back.  Not sure why he went off with 10 mins to go, but I hope it is nothing serious cos' we need him against the mackems to nullify the aggressive threat of Cattermole.

I love that octopus-like thing he does with his legs when he swivels on the ball. Its both hilarious and brilliant!

It's like he turns on one of these

http://www.sport-tiedje.co.uk/resources/bilder/everlast/weiteres/twistboard_detail.jpg

As he has been on numerous occassions this season. He's been a brilliant signing, really sorted the midfield out.

Another fantastic performance last night, going back to Pardew and that interview I thought Tiote did get forward a bit more last night. Did I imagine it did he have an attempt on goal from somewhere near their penalty area? If so it may be a first.

Another fantastic performance last night, going back to Pardew and that interview I thought Tiote did get forward a bit more last night. Did I imagine it did he have an attempt on goal from somewhere near their penalty area? If so it may be a first.

He did, and he had two attempts against Wigan as well.