Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Sky verbally sucked him off. Could just be my company but when he took his shirt off and threw it into the crowd a couple of lads said i wonder if he's leaving because that's what they normally do, I just thought he was thanking the crowd after winning a must win game

Sky verbally sucked him off. Could just be my company but when he took his shirt off and threw it into the crowd a couple of lads said i wonder if he's leaving because that's what they normally do, I just thought he was thanking the crowd after winning a must win game

That's what Sir Les did at Birmingham,pre season friendly '97 ish.

Guest Roger Kint

Its also what 2 other players did. Heaven forbid the bloke wanted to thank the lads for turning up in such numbers.......

Its also what 2 other players did. Heaven forbid the bloke wanted to thank the lads for turning up in such numbers.......

Well that was my first thought

Guest Roger Kint

I don't blame people for fearing for the length of time our best players will be here, but chill out lads. Tiote's not gonna go.

He has already played for Twente and us this season, thought it was a law not to have a third? Daniel Cousin or someone couldnt do it iirc

He's excellent off the ball. Always offering an option for the centre backs which takes a lot of pressure off them and makes distribution easier. Always available in tight situations too.

Guest Heneage

Was watching the music channels today and I think Tiote looks a bit like.

http://markmorrison.50webs.com/images/mfront1.jpg

Was watching the music channels today and I think Tiote looks a bit like.

http://markmorrison.50webs.com/images/mfront1.jpg

well thats his perogative

:crazy2:

That's Mark Morrison not Bobby Brown  :lol: