Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I don't know why he done it. Especially when you consider his reaction to Kaboul.

Just timewasting. Mass overreacting on here tbh.

nowt to do with timewasting. more to do with he wasn't rerally angry so done what most pro's do if anyone puts a hand to their face.

the over reaction bit is funny considering what would have happened had it been the opposition.

I take it as a compliment that the British media are taking any naughty behaviour from him to make a point. he's one of them nasty foreigners taking the place of young English talent, and unlike Jordi Gomez he is going to be in this division for years to come and they know it.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Indeed. I can see your spine being Coloccini, Tiote and Carroll for a good few years assuming nothing drastic happens; with Enrique and Barton providing ample quality too.

Add Ben Arfa and Simpson, who I think will become a very good right back.  We're getting close to having a first team that will compete at the top level and will challenge to qualify for Europe in a year or two.

Have to agree with Simpson.

Although this has a lot to do with the lack of alternatives, I really can see him in an England shirt before long, if only for a friendly

Don't like to go off topic in Tiote's thread but this is the most disgusting post I have read in a long time.

Simpson should be nowhere near a Premier League side let alone getting in any England squad, no matter how few alternatives there are .

Sorry... Nah they went on about him holding his face and faking it and basicly saying he should be punished.  Made him out to be a pansy but didnt mention anything good at all about him

Indeed. I can see your spine being Coloccini, Tiote and Carroll for a good few years assuming nothing drastic happens; with Enrique and Barton providing ample quality too.

Add Ben Arfa and Simpson, who I think will become a very good right back.  We're getting close to having a first team that will compete at the top level and will challenge to qualify for Europe in a year or two.

Although this has a lot to do with the lack of alternatives, I really can see him in an England shirt before long, if only for a friendly

Don't like to go off topic in Tiote's thread but this is the most disgusting post I have read in a long time.

Simpson should be nowhere near a Premier League side let alone getting in any England squad, no matter how few alternatives there are .

He's on the brink of being solid.  You're way over the top with your post.

Just needs to improve his closing down and we are there.

He's played well enough to merit a place in the team this season. Or have you judged him from last season where he spent several months needing an operation, but played through the pain for the cause?

Again sorry for OT reply, but thought Simpson was excellent today. He is not amongst the best RB's in the league, but to say he is not a Premiership level player is nonsensical given his performances so far this season..

What an absolute douche.

Sorry... Nah they went on about him holding his face and faking it and basicly saying he should be punished.  Made him out to be a pansy but didnt mention anything good at all about him

I dont recall Wilshere getting any stick for his theatrics against Wigan

Lee Dixon is a cunt

:lol:

f*** off man!

Guy did clearly slap him in the face but it little more than a tap. Girly play acting at its best, hanging out with Jonas and Saylor too much tbh.

He clearly stuck his fingers in Tiotes eyes.