Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest toonlass

Sick of people screaming "SHOOOOOOT" whenever he gets the ball, no matter where the fuck he is on the pitch.

Guest BooBoo

Sick of people screaming "SHOOOOOOT" whenever he gets the ball, no matter where the fuck he is on the pitch.

Indeed, although there's those with learning difficulties like howaythelads who positively revel in such jolly japes.

Guest michaelfoster

MOTD contender for goal of the month

Rooney will probably get it due to the media wankfest

The fact that Tiote was the one trying to create things, shows the lack of creativity we had yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to see him trying to do things when those around him aren't, but he shouldn't have to be doing that.

The fact that Tiote was the one trying to create things, shows the lack of creativity we had yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to see him trying to do things when those around him aren't, but he shouldn't have to be doing that.

True..With  all our creativity gone, it's no wonder that we've had problems the last two games.

I don't think Tiote is an out and out DM tbh. He is always closing far too high up the pitch to be the Makelele type. As with Parker he does not have the positional sense to be a pure DM.

True..With  all our creativity gone, it's no wonder that we've had problems the last two games.

Surely I cant be the only one who is glad he isn't just a Gareth Barry type who creates nowt? I think its great. He's capable of creating and protecting at the same time isnt he?

• 2 weeks later...

Kuqi looks the same age as Keegan is now in that photo. :lol: No way is he only in his 30s.

It was like watching a father and son play when he partnered Airey in the reserve game last week.