Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Pfft, the Evening standard is a Chelsea wanktastic paper who claim that anyone chelsea have been linked with then they will sign, a bit like the Chronicle with us and Rooney, and Ronaldo, and Ronaldinho is years gone by, and a bit like RTG and anyone Sunderland are linked with.

The whole 'being left out against Darlington' for 'fitness reasons' is really worrying.

The guy hasn't been injured.  He's a beast, fitness-wise.

God, I'll be so angry if we sell Tiote.

They've said they are easing him back in a bit slower because he missed the final two games with the suspension threat.

The whole 'being left out against Darlington' for 'fitness reasons' is really worrying.

:sadnod: Sounds very fishy.

We sell him hem I am don with this club, will devastate my nephew if I cancel our season tickets but they can fk off if Tiote is sold.

You build a team around players like him, selling him serves no purpose.

We better not sell Cheik like.

:-[

Just fax over a copy of his recently signed contract with a big 'lol' on the end.

Contracts are set in stone these days, more strict than the army, 6 more years!

or better still say we want at least enough to make it worth our while as opposed to your idea of letting good players wander off to the bigger teams whenever they want.

They've said they are easing him back in a bit slower because he missed the final two games with the suspension threat.

No Colo either, not playing vs Darlo means nothing.

We sell him hem I am don with this club, will devastate my nephew if I cancel our season tickets but they can fk off if Tiote is sold.

What if he wants to go? Which he probably will IMO.

Colo leaving aswelll...double swoop from chelski....  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:  :frantic:

He should have thought about that before he signing a 6 year deal  :shifty:

He has said in the past he has no interest in moving to a London club, yeah I know its fine saying it when there is no real offer for him.

If he wants to go then I guess nothing they can do.

We were saying the same about Carroll eight months ago.

Tiote is no more important to us than Carroll was and could have proven to be, imo.

Sevilla made an enquiry....he's as good as gone.

He has said in the past he has no interest in moving to a London club, yeah I know its fine saying it when there is no real offer for him.

If he wants to go then I guess nothing they can do.

there is if the offer isn't good enough.

We were saying the same about Carroll eight months ago.

Tiote is no more important to us than Carroll was and could have proven to be, imo.

O he is like, way more important and £35m for Carroll was superb.. £15m for Tiote is horific.