Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I honestly think Pardew has gotten into his head and f***ed him up. For example tonight Pardew gave him instructions to track the deep lying midfielders of Man City as soon as they got on the ball..... It would have been ten times more beneficial if he was just to track silva/augero all night and not let them draw our central defenders out wide. Getting Tiote to press defensive play makers is just silly. Just give him a piece of territory to mark or a single player and he will do well enough to justify selection.

I honestly think Pardew has gotten into his head and f***ed him up. For example tonight Pardew gave him instructions to track the deep lying midfielders of Man City as soon as they got on the ball..... It would have been ten times more beneficial if he was just to track silva/augero all night and not let them draw our central defenders out wide. Getting Tiote to press defensive play makers is just silly. Just give him a piece of territory to mark or a single player and he will do well enough to justify selection.

can you be our manager?

Guest icemanblue

He was far from one of our better players, like. He was skitzy as fuck in possession, every time. I was just waiting for him to be disposessed or give the ball away with a brainless ball.

Guest reefatoon

Worst player in the team, IMO. Hasn't had a good game in a long time, now.

Debuchy for me, he is a complete liability and I get nervous every time the ball goes near the box on his side.

What is the point of Tiote? Hes not even any good at the stuff he is supposed to be good at, pressing, tackling etc.... an absolute waste of a shirt.

If anyone knows it should be you tbh.

What is the point of Tiote? Hes not even any good at the stuff he is supposed to be good at, pressing, tackling etc.... an absolute waste of a shirt.

It won't happen but I would just give Bigi a starting spot now (if Cabaye leaves), he may be a rough diamond but he will offer as much as Tiote and is more likely to improve because he seems to have a brain.

I would actually be quite excited tbh.

I didnt think he was at his totally disastrous self last night but he was still poor and is still trying to be a player he isn't. Honestly believe there is still a good player there somewhere.

Glad he had the plums to say something about players being needed though.

Change your name.

I really need to speak to the powers that be about that, makes me angry every time I log in.

Speak.

Guest bimpy474

Ooh look at me, I'm a power that is and can change usernames.

Pathet....hi midds  :aww:

You bottled that didn't you :lol: