Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/454115129-newcastle-united-manager-alan-pardew-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QUe76mv0MY7PFTlZqoJOhUZkCgPPJZPvCTz99WR50a%2B8YMjemc1qNRmkjD82j0bmYw%3D%3D

Never doubted that this boy had great ability - it shone through on his first appearance against Everton and I always knew he would eventually recover his form.

Can be impetuous at times in the tackle but he is a huge asset in winning balls in m/f...if he keeps it simple he is as good as any defensive midfielder in the PL.

What is the point of Tiote? Hes not even any good at the stuff he is supposed to be good at, pressing, tackling etc.... an absolute waste of a shirt.

It won't happen but I would just give Bigi a starting spot now (if Cabaye leaves), he may be a rough diamond but he will offer as much as Tiote and is more likely to improve because he seems to have a brain.

I would actually be quite excited tbh.

http://i41.tinypic.com/359kcae.png

:clap: Tiote, you have been very bloody good this season.

What is the point of Tiote? Hes not even any good at the stuff he is supposed to be good at, pressing, tackling etc.... an absolute waste of a shirt.

It won't happen but I would just give Bigi a starting spot now (if Cabaye leaves), he may be a rough diamond but he will offer as much as Tiote and is more likely to improve because he seems to have a brain.

I would actually be quite excited tbh.

http://i41.tinypic.com/359kcae.png

:clap: Tiote, you have been very bloody good this season.

Just shows how short term we are as football fans, we all do it, maybe we should be more patient and take the rough with the smooth. I think it gets so frustrating sometimes to see players not make the most of their talent and making stupid mistakes.

I wanted him sold at end of season we finished 5th mind and my mates were saying you can't sell your best players. I said this season he is maybe but we can get £25 mil for him and I doubt he will ever reach that value again.

He's scary when he's like this. Caged intensity and focus. I lost count the times he stole the ball off their midfield.

And not making really rash challenges, seems controlled with his aggression and it's fantastic to watch

Never gave up on him, but can understand why people did, some of his performances were shocking and a complete liability.

Been great since he was let off that driving court case drama, maybe it's been getting to him, the threat of prison, apparently it was pretty close (maybe if he hadn't been a footballer and an asset he could have went away for it)

He's scary when he's like this. Caged intensity and focus. I lost count the times he stole the ball off their midfield.

"stole" implies he nicked in. he bullied them off the ball.

Didn't want to go too far after starting with 'caged' and 'intensity'...;)