Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I'm sure not even your average doctor could ascertain an injury through watching him walk round an airport, like.

In the latter stages of my ACL I went to a different physio and before I told him what leg it was, he knew from how I walked into his office which one it was immediately. And I thought I was walking completely normally :S

Phil Dowd in crap decision shocker.

Tiote improved second half but he was turboshit first half. Can't believe I watched that game thinking I'd prefer Collback alongside Abeid.

I don't think you are going to see any midfielder looking good when the composition of the midfield includes 3 defensive midfielders. Gouffran, Tiote and Abeid are all in there to defend in their own half first and foremost, so it's not that surprising the football is awful. Mind you can't take too many chances when you are up against powerhouse mega teams like Burnley.

Still think Tiote, Abeid, Sissoko would be our best 3 in midfield.

People complain about Pardew and yet consider our best midfield to consist of 2 DMs.

Seems legit.

Sissoko is basically the only midfielder we have that doesn't sit deep

What are the actual consequences of this ? I know he was given a suspended sentence - and I thought he was banned from driving too? Could he be prosecuted based on this video?

Emanates from this twitter account - https://twitter.com/violentalady, which I take it sold the video to The Sun. Half of the tweets appear to be about Tiote, wonder if it is a disillusioned mistress.

Violenta @violentalady  ·  Nov 26

Some new rumours just came in about Cheik Tiote having an affair with one of the NUFC staff. Waiting for confirmation.

More

EDIT: And here is the video in question - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=819724811404277&id=604882386221855

Doesn't show him actually drinking whilst driving and it isn't in this country. Moron all the same.