Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I find it hard to believe Arsenal of all clubs would actually try to sign him.

He'd do a job at arsenal for me.

Im sure wenger would have him sitting covering the defence properly and just recycling possession to the creative players they have.

Was our best midfielder at Stoke by a mile.

It's absolutely horrendous man. All the other midfielders are meant to provide some fret. Yet Tiote is the only one who attempts to get on the ball and make things happen.

Take Tiote out the side and it's such a spineless team. Just in footballing personality.

I find it hard to believe Arsenal of all clubs would actually try to sign him.

They definitely need a proper DM mind.

in theory but Wengers not one to sign what they need when he can just sign another attacking midfielder to play behind the striker

Strange timing when he can't leave for another 3 months at the earliest.

Maybe he has been given the nod, similar to Cabaye. 

Well Pardew was saying last week they were going to give him a new contract so maybe he is just getting it out there that he would prefer to leave.  It gives potential suitors plenty of opportunity to contemplate signing him.

Strange timing when he can't leave for another 3 months at the earliest.

Got to drum up interest early. Makes sense.

could hurt his chances too, players like Cabaye can look good in a bad team by creating and scoring goals etc. However even if Tiote plays well that defense of ours is going to concede goals and lots of them which will make him look bad by association and could lead to him frustrated and going back to being booked every game because of it.

I expect Krul and Sissoko to also be looking to move on if things don't improve very quickly.

I would say it's nailed on they will go if things continue as they are, relegation or Pardcunt still being here.

Can't blame any player who has a modicum of ability wanting to be away and better themselves at a football club that has a proper manager, an ambitious owner/board and who actually want to improve. We offer nothing except money and a shop window at the moment. Nothing.

Will he be reprimanded for those comments? Fuck will he, just like Colo. For all Pardew's talk about putting faith in players who have 'heart,' he seems to turn a blind eye when his regulars openly talk about wanting to leave the club.

No, not at all. He's actually been one of our most reliable players when in form in his time here, and often his form coincides with the good form of the team. Bossed Old Trafford, first thing that comes to mind.

Players come and go all of the time, wrong to get too attached to one of them in this day and age. He's done his time and now wants his move, it's understandable and it'll happen in January. He'll be hawked around to get the best price and we'll spend the money he brings in and spin it as Ashley bailing us out of the shite again. Good old uncle Mike.

Bossed Old Trafford, first thing that comes to mind.

Who doesn't?

Anyway, Tiote's obviously been tapped up by some nondescript Russian rubbish offering him more money and more wives. No great loss to see him go.

Hope we sell him ASAP. He's crap 9 times out of 10 and also blocking Anita's place in the team, though that is thanks to our dickhead of a manager.

I was 'done' with Tiote after the 7-3 at the Emirates and I haven't changed my stance on that since.

Hope we sell him ASAP. He's crap 9 times out of 10 and also blocking Anita's place in the team, though that is thanks to our dickhead of a manager.

I was 'done' with Tiote after the 7-3 at the Emirates and I haven't changed my stance on that since.

:lol: :lol:

Vurnon has been such a revelation for us.