Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

So sad :-(

f6af2d351e6d3b12e3fd7c7d42e65d74.jpg

Sad but shows where Newcastle as a club stood in his career if his little lad is wearing the shirt.

They still live in Newcastle and went to the club shop yesterday and they made it up for him.

That photo actually breaks my heart. My boy's only 1 but I hate the thought of not always being there to look after him.

So sad :-(

f6af2d351e6d3b12e3fd7c7d42e65d74.jpg

Sad but shows where Newcastle as a club stood in his career if his little lad is wearing the shirt.

They still live in Newcastle and went to the club shop yesterday and they made it up for him.

That photo actually breaks my heart. My boy's only 1 but I hate the thought of not always being there to look after him.

this

Guest Howaythetoon

He was a beast at times and someone I rated for a while, but his career here nosedived like must prior to Rafa's arrival. Awful news though, RIP and thoughts are with his family.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wor lass knows the mum of the bairn pictured who has been to my house a few times, bloody hell :(

Some ex and current players carrying him (Bony obvious)

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/cpsprodpb/BC53/production/_96511284_tiote-reu.jpg

also

Manchester City striker Wilfried Bony, Celtic defender Kolo Toure and ex-Arsenal forward Gervinho were also among the crowd.

shows how much he was liked in the football world