Newcastle United 6 - 0 Aston Villa - 22/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaldockMackem 

People on the Newcastle forums thinking their finishing top 6. Sigh..

Did you expect anything less from the deluded fuckers ?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=517933&page=39#ixzz0xLrfs3hC

FFS, guys stop giving them ammunition :)

Not one f***er thinks we'll finish top 6 man. :lol:

I know, hence the smiley face, the sad mackem b******, just made it up, to prepuate their stereotype.

Every time I see the score, I can't help but laugh :lol:

6-0 man. 6 f***ing 0 against a very good Villa side. f***ing hell man, I love this team.

When was our last Premier League game where we scored 5+ goals? Seems ages.

We never hammered anyone for ages in the Premier League.  Are we not going back to Blackburn 5-1 in 2003 or whenever?

Just checked. The Blackburn home game in 2003, aye. 5-1.

Oh, I was canny right there then, nice one. :lol:

Andy Carroll is a superstar.

So, if relegation meant Andy Carroll getting his opportunity and going on to become this player was it worth it?

Interesting looking back isn't it. Carroll probably doesn't emerge without the disaster of relegation.

There's always one who takes it too far. Don't be f***ing ridiculous man.

:fishing:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

6-0 man. 6 f***ing 0 against a very good Villa side. f***ing hell man, I love this team.

We never hammered anyone for ages in the Premier League.  Are we not going back to Blackburn 5-1 in 2003 or whenever?

Congratulations, Interpolic, COME ON DOWN! You win today's star prize for 'Guess the Game...' (disclaimer: Prizes may be fictitious and disappear in the post).

Hadn't realised it had been so long, but thinking about it, it somehow does feel that long. You just blank the last few years out really.  :lol:

Andy Carroll is a superstar.

So, if relegation meant Andy Carroll getting his opportunity and going on to become this player was it worth it?

Interesting looking back isn't it. Carroll probably doesn't emerge without the disaster of relegation.

There's always one who takes it too far. Don't be f***ing ridiculous man.

:fishing:

Oh shut up man, you meant it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Glad to hear Perch had a solid game today. Excellent result guys too, congrats.

He's pretty quick by the looks of things, which is good

Congratulations, Interpolic, COME ON DOWN! You win today's star prize for 'Guess the Game...' (disclaimer: Prizes may be fictitious and disappear in the post).

Hadn't realised it had been so long, but thinking about it, it somehow does feel that long. You just blank the last few years out really.  :lol:

:lol: It definitely feels that long like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I haven't watched on TV yet, those that did:

When Alan Smith was charging into the area in the 1st half and it looked like he was tripped for a penalty - was he?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

When Alan Smith was charging into the area in the 1st half and it looked like he was tripped for a penalty - was he?

Yes

Ergh. Ref had a total shocker.

Yes

Just outside of the area, I think.

It was just outside the area but it was a certain goal. Technically the defender can't be sent off but he bloody well deserved to be.

It was just outside the area but it was a certain goal. Technically the defender can't be sent off but he bloody well deserved to be.

Certain goal. :lol: It was Alan Smith with the keeper to beat man ffs.

That's it now, that's the standard. That's the level of effort and commitment that i'd expect from then every game. The whole XI played really well and deserve the plaudits they're going to get tomorrow. Really chuffed with that. Still only 3 points though.