Newcastle United 6 - 0 Aston Villa - 22/08/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Absolutely cannot wait for Match Of The Day here like. :lol:

Me neither, but I bet we have to sit through the Man Utd game first.

Think you'll be right.  Bit of a joke really - that's a run of the mill game really and ours certainly wasn't.

Absolutely cannot wait for Match Of The Day here like. :lol:

Me neither, but I bet we have to sit through the Man Utd game first.

Think you'll be right.  Bit of a joke really - that's a run of the mill game really and ours certainly wasn't.

We could of won 10-0 and it would still be on 2nd, lets put that to the test against Wolves, eh?

The best thing about today is that everyone had a good game, Harper arguably not but when they don't have a shot on target what can you do.

Deal with back passes, find your own man from goal kicks and not give penalties away?  ???

It's know as a pelantie mate </Chris Waddle>  :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

I think the media have decided that Scholes is going to win PFA player of the season this year already.

I'm not surprised that we're not the first match on, but I should be. It's a joke.

Agreed that he's a twat (A. Young)... but what did he do today apart from being involved in the penalty? Find it hard to remember much about the Villa players, in fact I couldn't name most of their starting eleven with any certainty :lol:

Agreed that he's a twat (A. Young)... but what did he do today apart from being involved in the penalty? Find it hard to remember much about the Villa players, in fact I couldn't name most of their starting eleven with any certainty :lol:

Non-stop berating the linesman for flagging him offside when he was offside.

Agreed that he's a t*** (A. Young)... but what did he do today apart from being involved in the penalty? Find it hard to remember much about the Villa players, in fact I couldn't name most of their starting eleven with any certainty :lol:

Didnt shut up whinging at the ref, blamed everyone but himself, in the refs ear all the way down the tunnel at half time, constant wind up merchant. Tried to wind up everyoen who marked him.  Petulance personified. Affected the standard of refereeing quite a bit i reckon. was relentless with it.