Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Irish to the core.

Here, all I could think after that Luiz decision was, "Ronaldo off the internet said he's the best ref in the league". Your fault Ronny  :huff:

More likely to be Interpolic's fault for posting all that rubbish about Lovenkrands.

:lol: I'm not getting back into it, your initial accusation towards others coupled with your own views at the time speaks for itself. 

The fact you won't let it drop is pretty funny though.

Absolutely gutted for the lad. He has been one of main reasons why our defence has been so solid so far this season. He'll be a massive miss.

Williamson is more than good cover for Taylor though. The sooner Willo is fit, the better really.

Get well soon Steven.

:sad: Playing City, Utd, Chelsea was bound to hit our season a bit but the real cost is the injury toll, yes he can be a liability but he's a huge loss, lets hope this is the last injury for a while...

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP: "I feel for Steven, we wish him the best of luck for Monday."

33 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP on defenders: "Steven might miss the rest of the season, we will find out on Monday."

1 minute ago

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP: "We are trying to secure Colo for our fans, I hope he signs."

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So unlucky for him. He's been turned into a real quality defender and his contributions in both boxes has been invaluable.

Williamson will form a steady enough partnership with Coloccini, though.

Terrible shame he's had awful luck with injuries and he was finally putting together a good run with a partner he has a decent understanding with. Poor lad.

Remembered his goal run at the end of last season/start of this. Some really competent performances - esp at Stoke. Get well soon Saylor, you mad mofo.

In the meanwhile, it's the return of Willicini. (After PerKadar).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Williamson will form a steady enough partnership with Coloccini, though.

a solid pairing in the Championship season iirc.

Yeah.

We'll be okay. It'll be a shame losing his aerial presence though I think Taylor's a more powerful defender in general.