Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Massive, massive blow. Been superb this season.

Obviously it's the one area we can't afford injuries more than others so it's sods law our key injuries are to our centre backs where our penny pinching is liable to cost us again. You just can't go into a season with 3 recognised CBs.

Massive, massive blow. Been superb this season.

Obviously it's the one area we can't afford injuries more than others so it's sods law our key injuries are to our centre backs where our penny pinching is liable to cost us again. You just can't go into a season with 3 recognised CBs.

http://live-score.tv/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/5b211_MikeAshley_621291.jpg

Was just running along and it went. Probably didn't do himself any favours trying to play on.

As someone pointed out, would have been best to stay down. I'm all for him being a warrior, but any Chelsea player in his situation would have milked it. There's a good chance we wouldn't have conceded the way we did.

Gutted for him, and us :(

Was just running along and it went. Probably didn't do himself any favours trying to play on.

As someone pointed out, would have been best to stay down. I'm all for him being a warrior, but any Chelsea player in his situation would have milked it. There's a good chance we wouldn't have conceded the way we did.

Gutted for him, and us :(

Aye but the ref was never going to stop it even if he had gone down. I do agree though, there was always a .1% that they might have kicked it out.

Guest palnese

I expected this to happen to him sooner or later. Still a real shame.

You expected him to rupture his achilles?

Impressive.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You expected him to rupture his achilles?

Impressive.

Itk.

What the hell does that even mean?

Terrible news. Was becoming a real force. At least we know Colowilli is a decent partnership but they seem to be both injured too.