Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

1. If you are a celebrity, athlete, politican etc. and you have an official twitter account = you're going to get abuse.

2. If you are 1 of the above, then you should know what comes with the territory about getting abuse on said social media

3. I don't for 1 second agree with abusing anybody on twitter, nor do I agree with abusing anyone on the internet.  I get riled up about s***, but I don't make personal attacks on people.  Sparky, you clearly have no idea who I am, nor do you know the type of guy I am on this forum to the fellow lads on here. So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

4. I'm clearly p*ssed off with about everything associated with Newcastle United right now, so people like Saylor who aren't doing a single bit of business on the pitch, are right pissing me off.

Hardest guy in school line :lol:

Sorry mate! Just raging with all things nufc! Didn't mean to be a dick.

Dude its all good -- this club gets me uncharacteristically angry. I just don't have time for much but results on the pitch. Its hard to find any positives anymore.

If I think of anything positive I'll let you know! Pretty empty department like.

Sad the local lads become so hated over time here man.

Nah it's because he's a cunt. I couldn't give a shit where he was from.

If the likes of Robbie Elliot, Steve Watson or Lee Clark played for us as long as this wankstain has I guarantee they wouldn't be hated.

Taylor isn't a c*** and find it hard to believe that people have developed genuine hatred towards him.

He's an utter heedthaball who is as s*** as anyone else atm. Displays his love for the club with very strange gestures, but to hate him? Nah.

He plays up to the crowd and other silly things instead of concentrating on the game. He also plays up to management etc.

It's basically the whole "Geordie Hero" thing which is a bit of a mask. It's not about the club or his love of the club, it's about him and his career.

Taylor and Williamson as a partnership was always asking for trouble. Any coach or fan for that matter with half a brain could have told you that it needs to be one of those alongside Colo or Mapou. Of the two, Williamson is a better defender which doesn't take much.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

When things aren't going well he's one of the players who goes into hiding. Yesterday his defensive pattern was run away from your man into space - if he gets the ball back off and still try to make a block/save  :lol:

He is a c***, mind. Not so long back he was saying how good it was to see Kinnear back and that we were 'flying' before he had his heart attack. As a fella I can't stand him.

He's a suck up. Will use any angle to get himself favours. But can you blame him? It clearly works, as Pardew laps it up, because he's a pathetic man that needs his ego stroked.

Sad the local lads become so hated over time here man.

Nah it's because he's a c***. I couldn't give a s*** where he was from.

If the likes of Robbie Elliot, Steve Watson or Lee Clark played for us as long as this wankstain has I guarantee they wouldn't be hated.

All very true points.

Look on the bright side, Pards might use stats to take him out against Villa given that he only won 1 aerial dual and made 2 clearances to Williamson's 6 apiece, made no tackles or interceptions at all and knocked it back to Krul with 7 out of his 41 passes.

Meanwhile, the club brushed off talk of Demba Ba re-signing in the summer.

A story carried by Footballdirectnews, a website owned by Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct company, claimed the Senegal striker was a target – but club insiders have dismissed that.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

A story carried by Footballdirectnews, a website owned by Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct company, claimed the Senegal striker was a target – but club insiders have dismissed that.

Would that be the same insiders who said he was coming :lol:

:facepalm:

Also that story about Pardew not being convinced by Steven Taylor and might sell him. How about you drop him and play the guy with far more potential who you paid £8m for just last year?

So Pardew's finally clicked that Taylor is the shite defender most could have told him 3 years ago? He's got razor sharp player assessment skills has Pardew thanks to his extensive football knowledge built through years of top level football.