Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Real shame. :(

Need another player in January now like, someone like Pieters (if he's not still injured, I don't know what the latest on him is) would seem to make sense as he can play CB in the short term and then shift to LB when Taylor returns next year.

Love how we seemingly don't want to play Kadar because we 'don't really rate him'.

Aye, we'll just play one of those other 15 CBs we have then...

Whoever is the best athlete and is fit should play. Not playing Dennis Bergkamp here - just need some who can outmuscle opposing strikers and whack the ball away :lol:

[if Samba can play up front, then Sherla can play at the back. ;)]

Love how we seemingly don't want to play Kadar because we 'don't really rate him'.

Aye, we'll just play one of those other 15 CBs we have then...

Whoever is the best athlete and is fit should play. Not playing Dennis Bergkamp here - just need some who can outmuscle opposing strikers and whack the ball away :lol:

[if Samba can play up front, then Sherla can play at the back. ;)]

Can you imagine Shola trying to play the offside trap in a flat back 4?  :cheesy:

Fucker was born offside.

I expected this to happen to him sooner or later. Still a real shame.

I'm sorry Ronaldo but that's just complete and utter bullshit. I don't even know what to say.

Hes had a canny few injuries like, so i cant see whats so wide of the mark.

I'm sorry Ronaldo but that's just complete and utter bullshit. I don't even know what to say.

Regardless, claiming to have "expected" that he'd break down for the rest of the season is patently ridiculous.

Regardless, claiming to have "expected" that he'd break down for the rest of the season is patently ridiculous.

So, when you saw Dyer starting a game you weren't expecting his legs to fall off at some point?

Extreme example, but i'm sure you get my point. :)

Can't believe we're in this position where we might have to look at substandard free agents again, no excuse for it whatsoever.

At the start of the season I thought Coloccini's nearly always fit, Taylor and Williamson are prone to the odd injury - let's hope the latter 2 aren't out at the same time and Coloccini retains his excellent fitness record.  It was always going to be dodgy though, I'd like to see us take Bassong and one other in January.  Bassong's versatility is an additional bonus that would do us good, could play him in either full back position at a push if needed.

And like someone else said, by January I mean the start of January.

Cheeky bid for Alex?

A short-term loan (until the end of the season) would be decent enough I guess but I honestly don't rate Alex highly. He has a good shot on him but he's a bit meh defensively.