Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest firetotheworks

Isn't there a Superhero that actually just makes things worse, then walks away like he saved the day? If there isn't then Steven Taylor needs to buy the rights, the useless cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

People really forget just how shite he is when he comes back from injury

I think it's more repression tbh, everyone hates him but probably just wants to forget.

Isn't there a Superhero that actually just makes things worse, then walks away like he saved the day? If there isn't then Steven Taylor needs to buy the rights, the useless cunt.

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Hes a shit Hancock :lol:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5144huYmUpL._UY200_RI_UY200_.jpg

With a fistpump too.

Didn't see the game, just MOTD & heard Shearer slaughter him. While it is somewhat surreal that we're still having to rely on him, at least he looks like he gives a shit.

It's easy to look like you give a shit

Didn't see the game, just MOTD & heard Shearer slaughter him. While it is somewhat surreal that we're still having to rely on him, at least he looks like he gives a shit.

I'd give a shit out on the pitch it doesn't detract from the fact that I'd be an immobile carthorse

He was at fault in all three of the goals, still the same useless twat who backs off and hopes to get in the way of the shot because he's too slow to close anyone down.

That shot from Albrighton  :tickedoff:

He ran backwards for a good 30 yards.  What an absolute shithouse, this bloke is.  I lost count of the amount of headers, passes and clearances, that just went straight off the pitch. 

Lascelles looks a bit dodgy.  But he's young and inexperienced at this level.  Taylor is just flat out bad.  These two as a pairing will see us down.  Never thought I'd want to see Colo back.  But him and/or Mbemba, need to get fit pretty quickly or we're  :buck2:

• 3 weeks later...