Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'd say anyone advocating a new contract for him wants dropping on their head, like.

If he keeps fit until the end of the season I'd say it's a no brainer

Ahh, but exactly that's the classic Saylor trap.

I wonder what will happen first he is replaced by one of the injured players coming back or he does something rash to get red carded/ breaks down like an alpha romeo?

Wouldn't be surprised if we see him and Coloccini there for as long as he's fit now with Mbemba going in at left-back when he's back.

I wonder what will happen first he is replaced by one of the injured players coming back or he does something rash to get red carded/ breaks down like an alpha romeo?

Wouldn't be surprised if we see him and Coloccini there for as long as he's fit now with Mbemba going in at left-back when he's back.

well the fact they are mentioning scans I recon its weeks for mbemba, and also I recon its colback at leftback as soon as he is fit because he has to play obviously.....

Absolutely brilliant today. Him and Coloccini are still out 2 best centre halves combination. Special mention to Shelvey, Aarons, Tiote and Mitrovic today as well. I packed in my season ticket in the summer and today was only the 2nd game I've attended all season but when you're actually watching something for yourself, rather than what some TV director is making you watch you see things in a different light and I've certainly seen Mitrovic in a different light after today.

He played good. Cool. How about he stay fit and be a reliable player for a change. How about he cuts out his random red card versus a top side in the first half. He's a 30 year old defender not some youngster by the way. :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised with Taylor's performance yesterday, if he can stay fit and concentrate on keeping in top condition he could be the defender we've needed - he will deffo need to up his training/concentration regime to what it's been in the past though.

It's standard Taylor though. We get this for a few games, he'll score from a corner, then he'll make a massive rick/get sent-off, followed by a season-ending injury.

Aye him and SDJ will bankrupt the NHS