Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Injured. :lol: :lol:

That's disappointing. I was hoping the penny had dropped and Rafa had hauled him off in anger.

He's not injured. That's just what they're dressing it up as; he was definitely dragged off.

Can't remember the last time I saw anything as shit as that defending for the first. Fucking hell.

It was like he tried to do everything you're not supposed to do as a defender simultaneously.

If he wasn't such a thick cunt you'd assume he was on the take.

He's the poster boy for everything that's wrong with the club, the total acceptance of mediocrity and shit. How the hell is he still here when he peaked a decade ago?

Yep. The 'investment' made in the central defence in the last 7 years (net spend of around £8m, I think) is perhaps the biggest tangible evidence of the club's apathetic approach to identifying and correcting weakness.

Guest chopey

If he is injured he'll be out for the rest of the season as usual. Hopefully we don't see this joker again, would rather play the kids.

I hope you don't mean our u21s, that lot stink up the place worse than the first team

If he is injured he'll be out for the rest of the season as usual. Hopefully we don't see this joker again, would rather play the kids.

I hope you don't mean our u21s, that lot stink up the place worse than the first team

Would play any fucker over Saylor.

Hope that first goal is the last thing I remember about this donkey. Even school kids would defend better than that little dance move he tried. Fuck off fistpumps. Just end your career today.