Wolves v Newcastle United (3 on the bounce for me, maybe)

Ishmael

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It'll be unchanged, and quite rightly so

Edit- Tiote won't be cleared in time for Wolves will he? If he is, he'll be in for Smudger

I'd go with the same team as last week. Looking forward to this one.

I can see Carroll causing a few problems for Berra and Craddock, neither are particularly good defenders imo, yet as a defensive unit, Wolves are pretty solid. Van Damme's out so Elokobi will come in at left back, he's their weak link for me, If Jonas can get at him then he'll cause a great deal of problems. However as we know, that depends which Jonas decides to turn up.

Fletcher's a doubt but they'll have Doyle and Ebanks-Blake who scored a week before last, so they'll be a threat. For me they're best player is Jarvis, cracking little player from what I've seen of him, no doubt Enrique will have him in his pocket though.   

Wolves are a good solid team that's started well. I'd definately take a draw now if offered.

1-1  Carroll scoring.

this is one of those games when i if we won i wouldn't be suprised but also a defeat wouldn't be a shock either.

When you look at the fixtures this weekend its a massive opportunity to create an early gap from other teams who are expected to be at the bottom.  Wigan are away at Spurs, West Ham play Man U and Stoke are away at Chelsea,  can't see any of them winning so a win would put us 6 points clear of those (Wolves would be 7 clear).  You also have the mackems playing Man City and they only have 1 point on the board so far.  A win for us could be huge with a home game to follow next week against Blackpool.