Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

He's never been as bad as people on here have made out in reality, and he's not that good now either. He's giving us some aerial presence though, and in a Pardew team that's important. Cissoko was MOTM for me, but I'm happy enough for Shola to get it, he played his part.

He's never been as bad as people on here have made out in reality, and he's not that good now either. He's giving us some aerial presence though, and in a Pardew team that's important. Cissoko was MOTM for me, but I'm happy enough for Shola to get it, he played his part.

Plays for Liverpool fella.

He doesn't like.

:pow:

He doesn't like.

:pow:

What's an H between "friends"

This SHOULD be his last year in professional football, things are not gonna get anymore better than this year for him. At least fitness wise he won't look any sharper, unless he plans on doing a Giggs.

Anyways, we should have replaced Ba a long time ago with a similar targetman. Can you just imagine how a fit Carroll would've fit into this team? :tinhaton:

This SHOULD be his last year in professional football, things are not gonna get anymore better than this year for him. At least fitness wise he won't look any sharper, unless he plans on doing a Giggs.

Anyways, we should have replaced Ba a long time ago with a similar targetman. Can you just imagine how a fit Carroll would've fit into this team? :tinhaton:

Is Sammy married?

Is Sammy married?

Well done :lol:

I know what Mick means, Shola is playing his role pretty well but he still looks out of his depth IMO. Not that it matters as long as the system is functioning.

Didn't think he did look out of his depth yesterday. Thought he was excellent. Some of his hold up play and flick ons were first class. Couple of games back i wanted Shola out of the team, he's convinced me he has a place in this side now. Said before WB he deserved to start and he's put in another performance worthy of high praise.

People can laugh or say he should never start for us but at the end of the day, he's doing a good job. The team is functioning well with him in the side and shouldn't be changed.

We need a big lad upfront, it's why I was hoping we'd resign Carroll early in the summer window then Gomis after.

Think we will get Gomis and be a much stronger side for it. He's the missing piece, Shola will have to do for now.

He's probably one of the most skillful players in the league :D :D :D

I love it when he tries something and it just bobbles off everyone around but 9 times out of 10 he comes out the otherside with the ball haha