Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Blatantly all because I shook his hand last week...

Seriously though. Where the f*** did that come from :lol:

That was Ameobi in a nutshell man, when you expect him to be good he's the worst players on the pitch, when you expect him to be bad he plays almost as if he was Pele and Van Basten's love child :lol:

Deserves to start the next game...

Tough one, Best didnt have a great game but works ten times harder than Ameboi. Ba is undroppable at the moment.

Think Shola is better on the bench, if we want something different do the same as today and bring him on. I cant see Ameobi being motivated for 90mins. 

I was joking, but I'd happy to see him come on at the same point again, and then start vs Blackburn.

Thought so, and agree about him playing against Blackburn (Best as well, hoping Ben Arfa starts against Wigan)

Trying to explain yesterdays match to someone who missed it. 'Basically we we're 2-1 down going into the last few minutes, then Shola pops up on the edge of the box and worldys one into the bottom corner with his left peg'. Its happily the most unbelievable story ever....

Trying to explain yesterdays match to someone who missed it. 'Basically we we're 2-1 down going into the last few minutes, then Shola pops up on the edge of the box and worldys one into the bottom corner with his left peg'. Its happily the most unbelievable story ever....

thing is Shola does have that in his locker hes a superb finisher when he gets a chance (goals vs Forest, Chelsea and Sunderland for example) its just getting into the positions for those chances is usually the problem

What was more surprising yesterday was his contribution in general play and just how damn good it was

there were times last year where he can just hold onto the ball for fun, and his finishing again can be top class. I just think he gets complacent without competition. He is good coming into a team having had a period out of it (last year when Carroll was taking plaudits, 05/06 coming in after Owen's injury). He is ridiculously well built so wont get pushed off the ball.

When he came on, even i was a bit nervous and im a massive fan of Shola's, blindly so! That is the kind of performance he needs to put in, keeps Best and Ba on their toes. Outrageous! reminds me of Forest at home too.

Are people seriously talking about him starting the next game? What a bunch of sentimental B.S.

The guy's role was perfect yesterday. A late option of the bench. The only other option outside of that is not playing him at all. Please get real people.

Yes, he's a lovely guy, and he can sometimes produce magical moments out of nothing, but please shut up about him starting games. Best and Ba have been great, and outside of them we have the likes of Marv and Ben Arfa sitting on the bench, and you want Shola starting!!! This upsets me greatly. Stop.