Transfer Window slams shut; makes huge f*ck off slamming sound

Guest BooBoo

I can't see Spurs surviving with Keane up front in that formation. VDV signing is more incentive for him to leave, imo. Modric can play on the left, right? If he can than 4-2-3-1 with Huddlestone and Palacios holding, Lennon, VDV, and Modric as the 3 AMs, and "the striker you should have signed" upfront would be the ideal team.

You aren't normally one of the posters who misuses the English language. What have you done with the real Babatunde?

The real Babatunde hates semicolons.

Fuck off. You're just way too cool. :lol:

Can't you sign people on a free at any time? Would be pretty fucked up that someone couldn't earn a living in their given profession due to a transfer window :lol:

Think there is another 3 months for free's iirc.

I think you can sign unattached players throughout the year... not sure on that one though.

But how about the 25-man squad then? Can you just take one player off the list and put a new free transfer on the list in the middle of the season?

Can't believe Wenger didn't sign a keeper  :facepalm: for such a fantastic manager he really just doesn't seem to want to challenge anymore.

I don't get it either.  He seems to always keep his teams about 2 top players away from serious title contenders.

How can this VDV transfer take so much time? It cant be that difficult to see if the paper was sent on time or not?

Well since Harry's involved I'd guess it's not so much a problem with the paperwork but more a problem with the size of the brown envelopes and how much has (or hasn't) been stuffed inside...

Can't believe Wenger didn't sign a keeper  :facepalm: for such a fantastic manager he really just doesn't seem to want to challenge anymore.

I have never understood this about Wenger. He could have (and should have) offered us 10m for Given 6-8 years ago and they would have had a few more titles/trophies to their name.

I have never understood this about Wenger. He could have (and should have) offered us 10m for Given 6-8 years ago and they would have had a few more titles/trophies to their name.

Given is massively overrated. If he was that good, one of the top four would have simply snatched him off us long before he ditched us when he saw the ship was sinking.

Look how long it's took him to be sidelined when he's landed at a club with loftier ambitions than our own.

Hart might actually communicate with defenders during the game and not use them as convenient scapegoats for his own failings.