Would you take 17th place right now ?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The last two away games have been dreadful. We are lucky that Wolves and Wigan look doomed but there's a very good chance that we'll pulled into the mire after Christmas.

The last two away games have been dreadful. We are lucky that Wolves and Wigan look doomed but there's a very good chance that we'll pulled into the mire after Christmas.

I can see Wolves putting a run together for sure. We're in for a serious struggle imo.

I can see Wolves putting a run together for sure. We're in for a serious struggle imo.

You can see Wolves putting a run together but it's something we're not capable of?

:lol:

Any team with Shola and Sol starting with Smith as your midfield option, replacing Guthrie, should bite your hand off for 17th. I hope Tiote has loyalty and an Agent in a million; 'cos if I were his Agent I'd be touting him already.

You can see Wolves putting a run together but it's something we're not capable of?

Not sure what's funny about that tbh. They're in desperate need of finding last seasons form but you just know that MM will get something out of them and they'll not disappear like Avram Grants lot could.

We don't look like being capable of putting a run together at the minute.

Not sure what's funny about that tbh. They're in desperate need of finding last seasons form but you just know that MM will get something out of them and they'll not disappear like Avram Grants lot could.

???

What's MM waiting for then?  We're seven points ahead of them and are missing half our first team, once we get those players back we'll get some more good results, IMO.

What are Wolves waiting for?

Wolves look like they've been decent in a lot of games this year but don't get the points for it. I can see them staying up.

Me too.

Wigan and West Ham are the two we've got to hope struggle every week because we're going to be dragged into this I reckon.

Once we get some players back we'll put another run together. 17th represents struggling to stay up and we're simply better than that. We need to dig in this month though because it will be tough and we could easily find ourselves in the relegation spots come Wigan away.

???

What's MM waiting for then?  We're seven points ahead of them and are missing half our first team, once we get those players back we'll get some more good results, IMO.

1. They've not been playing dreadfully.

2. They won't go down with a wimper.

3. One win and their heads will be up and I think MM will have them believing.

I'm not saying they're fucking Chelsea here, just that they'll probably put a run together.

Once we get some players back we'll put another run together. 17th represents struggling to stay up and we're simply better than that. We need to dig in this month though because it will be tough and we could easily find ourselves in the relegation spots come Wigan away.

It's our form against other bottom half teams that worries me. If the top 6 hit some consistency after the turn of the year we'll be in trouble with the points we've handed to teams like Stoke, Wigan and WBA.

???

1. They've not been playing dreadfully.

2. They won't go down with a wimper.

3. One win and their heads will be up and I think MM will have them believing.

I'm not saying they're f***ing Chelsea here, just that they'll probably put a run together.

You could say the most of those things about us.  I don't see how were are seemingly a team of lazy mercenaries wheres Wolves are plucky battlers that'll get there in the end.

Wolves may be playing well but isn't that even more worrying for them?  Playing as well as they can and still not getting points.  I'm sure most Wolves fans would kill to be in our position.