Would you take 17th place right now ?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even though we sacked Hughton we were still looking like we could keep the feel-good factor going to keep us afloat, but now we really are in big trouble with teams at the bottom slowly catching up to the rest of the pack. Pessimism just increased massively.

Said it a trillion times before in this thread: YES. Now we will go down -again.

I'll bet you £100 that we won't go down this year. PM me for details.

Get any reply?

No. Offer still stands.

How bout 50 quid instead? But I want to check my odds laying off our relegation in Betfair and see if I can win both ways  :lol:

Well I've always mantained that I'll take 17th position right from the beginning even when othere were optimistic and so sure that we would be safe. Nothing has changed for me, still take 17th especially after i) we didnt get a replacement for Carroll and ii) Ameobi's injury against Fulham.

This is my first entry into this thread which says it all. I think we have actually engineered a situation where we might drop like a stone.

Yup, the three that we have up front now are a wretched bunch, but were not that much better with Shola available to be honest.  You've got to wonder if peddling the manager and top striker at the club in such a short time has had a devastating effect on the 'team spirit' that Hughton had manged to instill at the club as well.

Said it a trillion times before in this thread: YES. Now we will go down -again.

I'll bet you £100 that we won't go down this year. PM me for details.

I replied to your PM. Said I couldn't afford £100, then offered you £10. No reply....

As from the start, hell yeah!

Had more confidence that we'd do better, but this week has really brought us back down to earth, crashing in some style.

The job was to stay up, lets refocus and do it.