Everton v Newcastle United - Sat 18th September (3pm)

Skeletor

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Harper

Perch    Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Routledge    Barton    Tiote      Ben Arfa

Carroll      Lovenkrands

Subs- Krul, R.Taylor, Campbell, Smith, Nolan, Ameobi, Jonas

Guest prestonj1989

Harper

R.Taylor     Williamson  Coloccini  Enrique

Routledge     Barton    Tiote       Jonas

Ben Arfa

Carroll      

Pienaar will need dealing with. I say play Coloccini at RB, and start Campbell. We need experience at Goodison to grind something out. Cahill will look to get stuck in if Ben Arfa plays, and we'll not need Smith's lunges on that twat. Cahill is a cunt and will spend his time all game trying to get someone sent off.

Pienaar will need dealing with. I say play Coloccini at RB, and start Campbell. We need experience at Goodison to grind something out. Cahill will look to get stuck in if Ben Arfa plays, and we'll not need Smith's lunges on that t***. Cahill is a c*** and will spend his time all game trying to get someone sent off.

Not got much of a need to watch Pienaar spend an afternoon pulling Colo's shorts down tbh, he's not quick enough to deal with him out wide

I'd love a point here, but todays results means that Everton will be full of confidence, while we will be a little low on it. A point is the best we can really hope for, but I can't see it.

Everton will have too much pace for us, especially in the middle.

Wish we'd be able to pull off one of those "Oh hey we're a newly promoted side and we're gonna pull off a shock result" performances. Unlikely since we're slower than a bunch of statues...and we have a horrible record at Goodison.

And beating Villa 6-0 wasn't a shock?

Wish we'd be able to pull off one of those "Oh hey we're a newly promoted side and we're gonna pull off a shock result" performances. Unlikely since we're slower than a bunch of statues...and we have a horrible record at Goodison.

And beating Villa 6-0 wasn't a shock?

I meant away from home. We're notorious for being unable to win away games in the big league.