Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Has been my favourite player since he came here. Was worried he was going to be pushed out with Ben Arfa coming in last season but after HBA got injured, he kept his place and deserves it for his commitment to the team. Happy he signed that extension.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

Do Sports Direct pay for their advertising at SJP?

Not allowed i think, as Fatty owns SD he isn't allowed by the new FIFA Fair play rules, stops an owner plunging daft money in.......them rules are working well with Chelsea, Man City and PSG going mental.

I genuinely wouldn't care a jack s*** if he never got near the starting 11 again.

Looked just like he did in our relegation season - I doubt a single cross connected with a Black and White colleague today. I counted five crosses in the second half he just did f*** all with. Ben Arfas first cross hit the target.

And to save me the hassle of starting another thread Perch is hopeflessly out of his depth and causes the entire back line to be pulled left, right and centre. It's an absolute cert Everton will torture him next week.

I hear we're after some striker from Holland, Luuk de Jong.  12.5m euro bid in for him apparently, looks like a good option to me.

May there be a pox on you and all you know...

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/dc/c3/0,,10278~7586780,00.jpg

He's let himself go over the break.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/29/article-0-13D956C0000005DC-21_468x784.jpg

Probably going to look a tit here. But what film is that f***er off?

Edit: Remember I saw him on that Christmas Harold and Kumar. Funny.