Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

The thought of this fucking chancer in the middle holding the ball up again stopping our flowing football again makes my stomach turn. Get rid.

:hmm:

The thought of this fucking chancer in the middle holding the ball up again stopping our flowing football again makes my stomach turn. Get rid.

This is the part which should have alerted you to the fact that this post was completely sarcastic. It's subtle, I know.

:lol:

This is the part which should have alerted you to the fact that this post was completely sarcastic. It's subtle, I know.

:lol:

It might have been wise if I'd noted who I was replying to, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others had posted it.

Being honest though if we persist with the aimless long ball shit it'll make little or no difference having him in the team aside from our midfield might be a little more resolute which will be important against those get a lot of players forward like Southampton. He has been poor this season but it's to be expected as he's more or less done as a wide man except in a defensive style and he's never played in a midfield 2, I thought he was regularly a 7/8 out of 10 in the 4-3-3 last season though. Of those three you need one who can get up and down a lot and he did that role well.

Being honest though if we persist with the aimless long ball shit it'll make little or no difference having him in the team aside from our midfield might be a little more resolute which will be important against those get a lot of players forward like Southampton. He has been poor this season but it's to be expected as he's more or less done as a wide man except in a defensive style and he's never played in a midfield 2, I thought he was regularly a 7/8 out of 10 in the 4-3-3 last season though. Of those three you need one who can get up and down a lot and he did that role well.

:thup:

Pardew should stop f***ing about with Jonas in my view. Get him back out wide, running at defences more and helping Santon (or whoever is left back) out instead of having him fanny about in central midfield..

Running at defences? He's finished as a winger man.

Yeah. Has been for a while, too. Got away with it last season because of our success.

He got away with it because he performed well as a sort of midfield three sweeper. Out wide he's useless, it plays to his weaknesses.

Absolutely disgusting today and has been pretty much all season. He looks like he just can't be arsed anymore.

I disagree with that, like. He's still running his bollocks off, just without it coming to anything. He's simply a bad footballer who's lost a chunk of his only outstanding attribute.

Absolutely disgusting today and has been pretty much all season. He looks like he just can't be arsed anymore.

I disagree with that, like. He's still running his bollocks off, just without it coming to anything. He's simply a bad footballer who's lost a chunk of his only outstanding attribute.

Aye.

Guest neesy111

Aye.

This really should be his last season here imo, but it won't be.