Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest ToonUltra

Please, please, please get Colo's handwriting on that paper ASAP.

Nice little pay rise to make him a happy bunny and a well done for leading by example these past few months.... nice boost to morale for all of the team to now know/think/hope/presume he stays beyond January.

this isn't a dig at enrique but does anyone think jonas has played better since jose left ? not dropping back onto the full backs toes and narrowing the game right down ?

Not sure about that. The departures haven't hit me as hard as I thought but every time Ryan Taylor picks up the ball I imagine what it would be like to have José there instead. :(

Guest ToonUltra

come on man you lot, it's purely so we can ask for a bigger fee when we sell him in january

Ive stopped dancing and put my clothes back on.

Never, ever expected that. Delighted tbh.

I thought this was going to be his last season here.

Great news. Colo and Sammy next.

How manye years has Krul got left on his deal?

This. Really delighted at the news and thoroughly deserved as far as I'm concerned.

I really like Jonas, he's had some stick on here but he always commits to the cause even when he's not in great form. It is great news and sends a positive message out.

But let's not get carried away with what it means. The fact that a player has an extended contract serves the purpose of increasing any potential trnsfer fee (iirc both Carroll and Milner signed contracts not long before they left). Enrique didn't and went for peanuts...

Edit: just seen Madras post  :lol:

Guest ToonUltra

Him n Colo love it man!!! Let's keep the optimism going while we can. Like most say, there's a drop only just around the corner....but not yet, not on this fine day.