Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Guest Stephen927

Who's out of contract next summer? Can see a couple of cut price deals potentially. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jlloyd Samuel.  :shifty:

Who's out of contract next summer? Can see a couple of cut price deals potentially. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jlloyd Samuel.  :shifty:

If only we signed him and not Perch we'd be top of the leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

I can't get the website to load but apparently Crystal Palace were after Best, presumably in the summer. Can't remember if that's been mentioned before now.

We might need him now though. :undecided:

Aren't they skint as fuck still?

I can't get the website to load but apparently Crystal Palace were after Best, presumably in the summer. Can't remember if that's been mentioned before now.

We might need him now though. :undecided:

Aren't they skint as f*** still?

Fairly sure we would be paying them to take him anyway.

Carew. Said he thinks he's done at Villa but wants to stay in England.

Wouldn't say no.

tuncay was saying last week he'd maybe be looking for a move cos he's not getting in the stoke team. worth a punt i reckon

Aye definitely. Can play right across the forward line too and is a genuine creative player, puts a shift in too.

Guest Stephen927

Robert Pires currently training with Arsenal to stay fit as he's without a club. I know he's getting on a bit but still showed signs at Villarreal he has something about him...worth a look at until the end of the season? Could take Ben Arfa's place.

Wenger said he's still good enough and a PL club should take a chance on him. Said the same about Sol. Hinted that he would sign him but there's too much competition in his place.

Robert Pires currently training with Arsenal to stay fit as he's without a club. I know he's getting on a bit but still showed signs at Villarreal he has something about him...worth a look at until the end of the season? Could take Ben Arfa's place.

Wenger said he's still good enough and a PL club should take a chance on him. Said the same about Sol. Hinted that he would sign him but there's too much competition in his place.

I think it's worth a shot. Surely wouldn't ask for too much and would be grateful for a chance to prove himself in the Premiership one more time.