Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

i'd take keane and swp.

would be daft not to.

SWP IS f***ing ABYSMAL.

It would make me vomit seeing him in an NUFC shirt.

he's an imporvement on what we have.

Doesn't always make it a good signing, if we bought someone like Wright Phillips it would be a short term signing imo.

I think the only time I'd consider signing someone like that if we were in the shit come january and needed a few players to give us a boost, but we won't be in that situation.

I think once we get to the start of next season we can be looking at players who are improving not going the other way.

i'd take keane and swp.

would be daft not to.

SWP IS f***ing ABYSMAL.

No better than Routledge, older and on far bigger wages.

No thank you.

SWP's career is going backwards. Has looked dreadful the last 10 times I've seen him including his England performances. On a massive wage and City would also want a reasonably big fee for him. Don't want him anywhere near. 

i'd take keane and swp.

would be daft not to.

SWP IS f***ing ABYSMAL.

No thank you.

i was thinking more on loan tbf.

disagree with the routledge comment mind.

i'd take keane and swp.

would be daft not to.

SWP IS f***ing ABYSMAL.

Doesn't always make it a good signing, if we bought someone like Wright Phillips it would be a short term signing imo.

I think the only time I'd consider signing someone like that if we were in the s*** come january and needed a few players to give us a boost, but we won't be in that situation.

I think once we get to the start of next season we can be looking at players who are improving not going the other way.

fair point.

SWP's career is going backwards. Has looked dreadful the last 10 times I've seen him including his England performances. On a massive wage and City would also want a reasonably big fee for him. Don't want him anywhere near. 

has he looked worse than routledge?

has he looked worse than routledge?

Aye, probably. That's just my opinion though obviously. :thup:

He be significantly more expensive and not that much better if at all. It's a complete non-starter for me. 

Yes he has looked worse than Routledge. It's as if his reputation goes before him, he hasn't had a good game in years.

i think city fans will disagree, especially last season, which pretty much puts your 'good game for years' comment to bed.

routledge did ok against chelsea by all accounts (didnt see the game as i was away), but has produced absoloutely fuck all prior to that.

i'll agree to disagree though, as i do take the point of massive wages and i can see the point that it may well smell of a duff type signing (i.e someone on the decline who does nowt for us).

SWP would be a massive improvement on Routledge,  plus SWP needs games, i'm sure if he's playing every week then he'd start to look like the player that looked so good when he was at City first time round.  However for a NUFC point of view i think a winger like Bentley would be better for us as he could put crosses in that Carroll would love.

Would much rather have Sebastian larsson who being out of contract at the end of the season could be available for a reasonable price.

Didn't think about him. Seb Larsson is fucking mint :snod:

not sure what this means......3m for the loan deal or 3m for Kranjcar outright? I assume it`s the latter ,3m is a steal but Everton can`t afford it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1335742/Everton-wont-Niko-Kranjcar-loan-Tottenham-man-eyes-permanent-switch.html#ixzz17BjL913d

Piere Webo who WBA are after looks a really good player too for 2m. I know it`s speculation though.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/football-hotline/2010/12/05/roberto-di-matteo-wants-cameroon-star-pierre-webo-at-the-hawthorns-102039-22761645/

i'd take keane and swp.

would be daft not to.

SWP IS f***ing ABYSMAL.

No thank you.

HA HA HA!!! He is light years ahead of Routledge man. He is also capable of scoring in the top flight, while Lil Wayne has one deflected goal to his name. Age, wages & his dad are the only reason I would not him playing for us.