Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 18/09/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Everton should have been down to 9 men, the elbow and the penalty should have been given and he was the last man.

Ben Arfa's goal was good. Shame about Harper, you could see he dislocated it but Krul is good enough to step up I believe.

Shite commentry though. "He misses from 3 yards out", despite being atleast a yard outside of the 6 yard box.

Who does Sky's co comms? He's been embarrassingly biased, the penalty was a great challenge, Fellani was fouled al day long. Pure bollocks

Who does Sky's co comms? He's been embarrassingly bias, the penalty was a great challenge, Fellani was fouled al day long. Bollocks after bollocks.

Was probably the guys doing it live earlier. Sounds familiar. At least it can be laughed at now.

Just watching the actual game now. Tiote is everything we needed in midfield, absolutely nailed it with that signing. That goal by Ben Arfa was unbelievably explosive, an absolute cannon.

The most crucial thing about Ben Arfa and Tiote is how much they want and demand the ball and look to do something positive with it. We haven't had enough players with this mindset and the ability to execute for some time.

Also have to say that although a bonafide Nolan hater, he played well today, and did look fitter and definitely more mobile. Maybe he just didn't have to work as hard tracking back with the machine that is Tiote back there. Tiote's impact in this regard can't be underestimated. I think he certainly allowed for Nolan and Barton also, to play much better.

Lastly, we all know James Perch is a yellow card accumulator, but he does some really good things I think. I'm hoping he continues to learn how to deal with prem players better from a defensive standpoint. I think he will get better. He's a good athlete and he does play with a lot of commitment certainly.

That Fellaini miss at the end ...wow

Guest Geordiesned

Just watching Football First highlights now. Who is the co-commentator? His comments re Harper's injury are a joke. Stupid fucking cunt!