Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 18/09/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Yup - just watched Football First as well. Barry Horne's commentary was so biased towards Everton, it's laughable. Absolute nailed on penalty (the foul on Nolan) as well as his reaction to Fellani hitting Williamson in the face. Awful. :thdn: Makes the victory taste all the sweeter though. :)

Far enough madras. :) There's just something about the Scouse Mackems that always boils my piss.

when we win i'll always try and get the podcast from the other team....i want to hear them get beat off us in their own words.

is that mean  ?

Just watching Football First highlights now. Who is the co-commentator? His comments re Harper's injury are a joke. Stupid f***ing c***!

Absolutely laughable stuff.

He seemed desperate to do anything but give us credit for our performance. Every time we did something good it was an Everton mistake.

I feel good knowing that Barry Horne is probably crying himself to sleep right now.

I would feel better if I woke up to the news he had choked to death on his tears, sadly I don't think it would be considered news though :(

Unbelievable improvement in the side compared to this point last season. Everton are a good team but we matched them for pace, skill and determination. And we had a player who can produce something exceptional.

Tiote added that drive from central midfield that's been so lacking in recent seasons.