Carling Cup fourth round - Arsenal (h) Pre-Match Thread

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO FOR IT!!!

Come on why the fuck not... okay we go full strength and get beat its embarrassing BUT I think we will need to go full to beat the Gooner kids.

Worth the risk of them being too tired/some injured for the mackems at the weekend?

FUCK

Fair point there.. hmmm strong bench it is then

I'd start the same side as Chelsea (possibly bring in Guthrie for Smith if he's fit by then and Steven Taylor for Colo) but have the likes of HBA and Carroll on the bench should they be required.

Good that we got a home draw, and we had to play them or Man U at some stage. Wenger will stick witht the kids (second-string) but let's face it they're good enough. We can win if we play well, simples. More important to beat Sunderland imo so hope he sticks pretty much with the team that beat Chelsea.

Can we nip the media hype that Arse plays kids in the cup as it makes out like he is sending academy kids out.

The last team they played in the cup

Polish international GK

Ivory coast international

£8.45 million CB

Switzerland international

England international LB

Former Brazilian U20 captain

England international CM

French international

Czech international

England U21 player

Mexican international (when he is not banned)

If Hughton plays the first team then we can beat them, in fact we will knock the wee bastards off the park.

Should be a a cracking cup game with a good atmosphere. I can see a few people wanting to go to this one.

It's daft to look ahead, but my word, if we win this there's some shite we could get in the quarters. Would be a weak as piss last 8.

Man Utd

Birmingham

Wigan

Villa

Leicester/WBA

West Ham

Ipswich

And that's probably the reason we won't win :lol:

I want us to play and expect us to play something like this injuries permitting (Except Flapianski, he'll still play him)

Chesney

Eboue-Djourou-Nordveit-Gibbs

Eastmond-Denilson

Lansbury-Diaby-Wilshere

Vela

Guest elbee909

It's daft to look ahead, but my word, if we win this there's some shite we could get in the quarters. Would be a weak as piss last 8.

Man Utd

Birmingham

Wigan

Villa

Leicester/WBA

West Ham

Ipswich

And that's probably the reason we won't win :lol:

Silverware is for gloryhunting pussies.  We're bigger than silverware.

Can we nip the media hype that Arse plays kids in the cup as it makes out like he is sending academy kids out.

The last team they played in the cup

Polish international GK

Ivory coast international

£8.45 million CB

Switzerland international

England international LB

Former Brazilian U20 captain

England international CM

French international

Czech international

England U21 player

Mexican international (when he is not banned)

OK then, he rests some first-teamers and bloods some youngsters. It's clear he doesn't send out a bunch of 14 year olds and go "pass them to death you fuckers!"

I think the side against Spurs was a tad stronger than people imagined, because it was Spurs.