De Jong

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Incidentally was having a look at blue moon and our good friend Zinaldo is over there in the De Jong thread :lol:

:lol:

:lol: I browse to OM forums a few times a week (it's unreadable in French or English. Messy place) and the attachment some fans have to HBA is frankly disturbing. They actually physically and emotionally love him. Marseille had a massive match at the weekend, and the biggest topic of discussion is hatred for a random player on Man City.

Incidentally was having a look at blue moon and our good friend Zinaldo is over there in the De Jong thread :lol:

:lol: I browse to OM forums a few times a week (it's unreadable in French or English. Messy place) and the attachment some fans have to HBA is frankly disturbing. They actually physically and emotionally love him. Marseille had a massive match at the weekend, and the biggest topic of discussion is hatred for a random player on Man City.

It's the French way.

They "physically" love him?

Indeed. Had never realised how obsessed the French are with him until this last couple of weeks. They are completely polarised though, people seem to either adore him or hate and mock him. But everyone has something to say and wants to know about him.

Indeed. Had never realised how obsessed the French are with him until this last couple of weeks. They are completely polarised though, people seem to either adore him or hate and mock him. But everyone has something to say and wants to know about him.

It's even more ridiculous when you think that it is a 23 year old who can barely crack the national team squad. Maybe it is because he came to prominence at Clairefontaine at such a young age.

Yeah definitely. Also that he's a play maker type, "new Zidane" and all that. A bit like Gourcuff too... even though he's been shit for about a year.

Edit: Oh and they talked about and showed the Ben Arfa injury on the main channel national news in France last night!

Missed the game as i was travelling, fucking shocking challenge tbh...no need for it and going in with that fucking scissor type tackle is going to snap legs,  for me that made it intentional from the dirty cunt.

Shocking just shocking.

And the Ref, fuck me with a feather was he fucking stoned?

He showed no remorse at all, remember the state Guthrie was in after the tackle he made the lad was in a right state.

De Jong is an animal  a rabid one that should be put down.

I know you love being OTT but you can't even to begin to compare Guthrie and De Jong's tackles man.

De Jong was a OTT reducer. Guthrie was blatant kick at a opponent.

Football would be a lot better off if players like De Jong, Cattermole and Henry were just banned for life and removed from the game.

There can be no place in modern day football for thugs whose role is to follow their managers instructions to go out and hurt key opposition players.

Mario Zagallo on todays football "Nowadays there is no space to play, everyone wants to destroy more than to create chances to score goals. I'm  not saying that there are no good games nowadays, but the physical aspect is more important than the skill & that has made the game uglier"

Apparently van Marwijk has dropped De Jong for Holland's upcoming qualifiers as a direct results of this incident. He think that there is "a problem with the way Nigel needlessly looks to push the limit. I am going to speak to him."

"The funny thing is that the referee did not even show a yellow card for it. Apparently, there are other standards."

At least someone can admit that the boy is a danger on the pitch.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6426460,00.html

Apparently van Marwijk has dropped De Jong for Holland's upcoming qualifiers as a direct results of this incident. He think that there is "a problem with the way Nigel needlessly looks to push the limit. I am going to speak to him."

"The funny thing is that the referee did not even show a yellow card for it. Apparently, there are other standards."

At least someone can admit that the boy is a danger on the pitch.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6426460,00.html

Giggs has just scored.

Maybe France will launch an invasion of Holland as a result of this. That would be awesome except that the French always lose wars.

It doesn't matter that the French always lose wars, we always go in after them and finish it off.

Maybe France will launch an invasion of Holland as a result of this. That would be awesome except that the French always lose wars.

It doesn't matter that the French always lose wars, we always go in after them and finish it off.

We'll not do something until it's too late you mean.