Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sunderland - Obvious reasons.

Man U- Hate the way they get their arses licked off the Premier League and media.

Spurs- Harry Redknapp is a cunt.

That would be my top 3 but I have grown to hate Liverpool recantly. Hate the way their fans go on especially Phil Thompson.

Bolton - When you look at their history and where they are at now and how long they have been a top-flight stalwart in recent years I personally think good luck to them, they are showing similar sized clubs in such areas how to do it.

Fulham - A kind of pointless club in many ways.

Genuine question HTT, what is it about these clubs that make you think differently? 'Cause I'd say they're basically in the same boat in what they've done. Surprised you say good luck and that Bolton have done well, but Fulham don't get that praise when since coming back up, they've probably done considerably more than Bolton.

As i live in Birkenhead, over the water from Liverpool, and my Dad and many of friends and family are Evertonians, i was brought up to hate Liverpool. And that is exactly what i have done. I hate almost everything about them. The only thing I like about them is there recent poor form, and fans saying "We shouldn't be in this position ever!". They moan about money when they have spent mega bucks on players during the Benitez rein, and knowone even accknowledges this.

I hate Manchester City also, not because of all this money. Just because of the fact, they didnt deserve to be given such a gift as the ulimited amount of cash. And one fan on SSN the other day stated that Newcastle were a little club, and that they should be beating 'little clubs like Newcastle'. Disgrace.

At the moment these are the only 2 teams i have a true hatred for. Other mentions go to Sunderland, Manchester United, Spurs and Wigan. I went to watch Everton at the DW last season, and their fans were so poor, i have gained a slight hate towards them.

How come you support Newcastle then, out of interest, if your family are blues?

Silly really. You know when your young, and just like football in general, i didnt really have a team . Alan Shearer for england was my favourite player and ever since, say, the 1998 world cup, ive always followed newcastle. i was 8 then. Since then ive always been Newcastle. My dad wasnt a dad who brought me up to support the same team as him (Everton), so he just let me choose whatever. He takes a slight bit a pride in me as ive always supported Newcastle, new everything about them, all the players, old games etc, and have never jumped ship when times are hard, stick with one team and one team only. I do have a soft spot for everton. Been to a couple of games in the odd season with my mates who a season ticket holders. Its all about the banter!

Bolton - When you look at their history and where they are at now and how long they have been a top-flight stalwart in recent years I personally think good luck to them, they are showing similar sized clubs in such areas how to do it.

Fulham - A kind of pointless club in many ways.

Genuine question HTT, what is it about these clubs that make you think differently? 'Cause I'd say they're basically in the same boat in what they've done. Surprised you say good luck and that Bolton have done well, but Fulham don't get that praise when since coming back up, they've probably done considerably more than Bolton.

Fulham have done it off the back of a sugar daddy though. Pretty sure they owe Al-Fayed >£100m.

Stoke - anti football, horrible to watch

Liverpool - for the arrogance of the fans (granted they'll have a few good ones too but I witnessed unbelievable arrogance in our FA Cup game at Anfield when KK played, again at home in his Testimonial & before all that at the Milk Cup Final when I was in the Lpool end and they lost to Arsenal.

Blackburn - dislike their football, their manager & for the fact that they've twice won at SJP through punching the ball in (Matt Derbyshire?).

Liverpool - for the arrogance of the fans (granted they'll have a few good ones too but I witnessed unbelievable arrogance in our FA Cup game at Anfield when KK played, again at home in his Testimonial & before all that at the Milk Cup Final when I was in the Lpool end and they lost to Arsenal.

Blackburn - dislike their football, their manager & for the fact that they've twice won at SJP through punching the ball in (Matt Derbyshire?).

thats where man utd fans have made a bit of good ground, they've realised they probably aren't the greatest anymore and have to work for anything they get as opposed to liverpool's feeling that things should be theirs by right. (i relaise there is a possibility that some man utd fans have just jacked in now that they aint top dogs but thew proper mancs i know have took not being the best well)

Guest underthesea

Blackpool - I hate pointless teams that will never do anything and most likely just go down. (Derby, Watford, Reading)

Liverpool - Just hate everything about this club, players (-Torres), manager, fans.

Blackburn - Who?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was one of those games the one where Chopra had a goal disallowed?

I detest Liverpool most of all. Their fans are the biggest bunch of moaning barstewards I have ever come across, I also think that they are the most snide and the ones most likely to do something that turns your stomach i.e. stealing stuff, causing unnecessary bother and general scuminess. All of this is based on visits there early nineties, stories from a mate who is a paddy but supports them and goes to all european outing and their "poor liverpool" victim stance on everything from refs to bungling yanks.

HATE EM'.

RANT OVER

Blackburn, Stoke and Wolves for me.  They sum up everything that is unpleasant to watch in football.  If I'd had a fourth choice then it would have been Spurs.  Not sure why I don't like them - suspect it was because we used to be rivals in terms of league position etc and now we aren't.  Also their fans are a bunch of cocks (although nowhere near as bad as Man City's lot).

Anyone managed by Allardyce needs to go at the top of the list.

With Redknapp a close second.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/79022213.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CAC4049E31E7E3A5C420A8D6AC89FF79769D8C4217247EA2BD

that picture just makes him all the more irritating

• 5 years later...

Think I've softened up over the years as my passion for us has waned.

Quite a few PL teams I don't mind this season: Arsenal, AFCB, Everton, Spurs, Leicester & West Ham. Then Norwich, Swansea and Watford I'm completely ambivalent towards. Used to be one for despising all aside from Fulham.

Probably hate Palace more than the Mackems these days too n all.